chapter ten

y/n's pov

"YA Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" tzuyu burst open my room door and jumped onto my bed.

"gosh tzuyu chill, i'm just texting rosé from-" i was talking when tzuyu interrupted my speech.

"ROSÉ FROM BLACKPINK? damn girl how did you get her number?" tzuyu took a seat beside me, clearly interested.

"i don't really know honestly. she just told me that jennie gave her my number and wanted to talk to someone." tzuyu had a shocked expression on her face.

"wait- you saying jennie kim asked for your number? holy crap y/n this is amazing! do you not know how great this is? they're worldwide superstars! not just in korea, but the entire world!" tzuyu said while shaking my shoulders with lots of strength.

"o-oKAY STOP- SHA-AKING MY SHOULD-DERS YOU YOD-DA!" she finally let go of my shoulders and flashed me a cute smile. i rolled my eyes smiling slightly before continuing,

"so i've been talking to rosé but she hasn't replied to my latest message yet. maybe she just got bored of me?" i pouted while thinking she's probably calling someone else.

"come on y/n, not everyone has 24 hrs to spend freely everyday. they're idols, y/n ah. they have schedules too, you know?" tzuyu said calmly.

"but she told me she's free the whole day... and that she really wants to get to know me better." i debated.

"then just wait for her reply okay? i know she's not the kind of person to leave someone hanging-" tzuyu was cut off by the notification sound of my phone. i quickly grabbed it, anticipating a message from rosé.

"see! she texted you real quick! told you to give her some time!" tzuyu clapped her hands together and pointed at me.

"it's not rosé, tzuyu unnie. its...

jennie."

"oH OH OH WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" seulgi burst open my door room before quickly squatting in front of me.

"gosh unnie you need to learn how to knock." she giggled and asked me to continue.

"she said hi." i said blandly.

"hi? just a hi? damn they're communication skills are terrible. she should've started with, hey babe, or, hey little girl, you lost?" seulgi said seductively, making her earn a playful slap from tzuyu and a glare from me.

"okok chile i'm just kidding. now continue." i sighed before continuing.

"should i just say hi back? i mean manners are really important for a first impression." i fiddled with my fingers that were holding my phone.

"yes you should. unless you want her to go away then just say scram you unholy spirit-" tzuyu flicked seulgi's forehead and she groaned in pain.

"go get help from a therapist before it becomes a lot worse." tzuyu says and i chuckled. seulgi turned towards me and pouted her lips in anger.

"okay guys get out! i'm gonna text jennie unnie so unless there's an emergency, don't come in yeah." i shouted while pushing the two aunties out. i closed it and locked my door. skipping to my bed, i grabbed my phone again to text her.

jennie, y/n.

hi! is this y/n?

yes it is! is this jennie?

yup it is!

oh i thought so.

was it that obvious?

kinda. since nobody else has my number except for my bandmates, u & rosé.

oh. speaking of rosé, has she been talking to you a lot lately?

yeah, why?

oh nothing... cus she's been acting strange today. i mean she loves food but she didn't eat much at all.

oh what? she just told me how much she loves food and now she doesn't eat? this girl.

i know right. but anyways, when are you free to meet?

hm... since i'm still promoting, maybe next week? i'm free on saturday and i guess i could meet you then.

okay! i'll meet you at han river!
see you then baby!

o-oh see you!

i turned off my phone and rolled on my bed. did jennie kim just call me- baby? HAH NO WAY!! god i need to tell this to soyeon unnie. i walked towards soyeon's room and was about to open the door, when i heard a noise.

"e-erm unnie?" i whispered while knocking on her door. the noise stopped and she opened the door.

"yes y/n?" she asked while smiling at me.

"can i come in? or are you busy-" i was cut off by soyeon.

"no! not at all! come in." she opened the door wider and stood at the side, making way for me to enter the room. i gave her a cute smile before entering her room. since she's a composer & producer as well, her room is filled with many different instruments that i don't even know.

"what were you working on?" i asked soyeon while pointing at one of the huge monitors that showed some random stuff.

"oh i was just working on a new song. you know, for our comeback?" soyeon sat down on her chair in front of the monitor while i laid on her bed.

"whoa cool! oh yeah, jennie & rosé unnie texted me!!" i squealed in excitement as i sat up. when i had eye contact with soyeon, her face immediately changed. like she was fine just a second ago.

"u-uh soyeon unnie are you okay? do you want me to leave?" i asked while waving in front of her face. she blinked a few times and shook her head, indicating a no.

"it's fine y/n. but i just have to warn you about the blackpink members alright?" soyeon held my hand and caressed it. she looked straight into my eyes. her eyes were filled with worry, hatred, fear.

"o-okay, what would you like to warn me about?" i asked in a soft tone. soyeon looked down and mumbled something, but i didn't manage to hear it.

"never mind... it's too early to be telling you this. but please be careful when you're around them, okay? i don't want you to get hurt." soyeon stood up and was about to leave the room when i grabbed her wrist.

"please tell me unnie. i think i'm old enough to know about such stuff, right?" i pleaded with my cute irresistible eyes. sadly, soyeon just sighed and removed her hand from my grip. she walked out, closing the door afterwards.

sigh...

i'm back yalls 👊🏻👊🏻