chapter two

NEWS REPORT:
ROOKIE GIRL GROUP , QUEEN, HITS #1 IN 32 COUNTRIES WITH THEIR DEBUT SONG "BREAK YOUR HEART", BECOMING THE FASTEST GIRL GROUP TO GET #1 ON THE CHARTS AFTER JUST 6 HOURS!

time skip to present
y/n pov

"GUYS GUYS OH MY GOD!" tzuyu exclaimed in excitement while jumping up and down.

"what?" seulgi said while pinning tzuyu onto the car seat to prevent her from making the car shake.

"LOOK AT THIS!" tzuyu stretches out her hand, which was holding onto her phone, and showed us the news article. everyone started screaming in surprise. solar hugged me tightly, tzuyu was still jumping up and down (just lesser), but now it was seulgi's time to get excited. while those three were busy celebrating, soyeon and i were still in a daze.

"soyeon and y/n? are you guys okay? we got the first place in 32 countries for the love of god!" i came back to my senses and started to tear up a little, making the members start to become worried about me.

"those are tears of happiness... right?" solar said cautiously and i nodded. the 4 of them sighed loudly and hugged me.

"i can't believe o-our deb-but song b-became such a-a hit song..." i tried to speak properly but tears just kept streaming down my face.

"aww it's okay lil sis, we never thought this would happen too but hey! we're getting recognised by so many countries! we should give them a great performance in return, right?" tzuyu said and i calmed down a little.

"yeah w-we should! we're gonna give our all for the next few weeks of our promotion period for "BREAK YOUR HEART"!" i shouted before everyone sat together to do our chant.

"one, two, three! we are the queens!" everyone exclaimed before getting into a group hug. oh how i love each and every one of them so much.

at the recording studio

we arrived at the studio at around 7:30am-ish but when we entered the building, we received many stares and people were whispering to each other while looking at us. all of us couldn't help but feel shy by the sudden attention by the workers until our manager said something.

"this way girls." he says while pointing to a sign that says M COUNTDOWN. bodyguards surrounded us as we walked to the door.

when tzuyu opened the door, we were greeted by different coloured lights that were shining on our sunbaenims and loud music.

"THIS PLACE IS COOLER THAN WHAT I HAD EXPECTED!" soyeon shouts loudly and the rest of us could not agree more. the 5 of us were busy admiring the high tech machines that we had never seen before when a tall guy in a black suit approached us.

"you're QUEEN, right?" i nodded in response as he gestured for us to follow behind him. we walking into a plain yet long hallway which had different rooms for different idols. the names were gidle, red velvet, mamamoo, twice, iz*one and BLACKPINK.

"omg y/n iz*one is going to perform here!" tzuyu hits my shoulder lightly as i blushed slightly while looking down so it wouldn't be obvious. i'm a hardcore iz*one fan(also known as wiz*one) and all my members knew that fact very well. i would always listen to their music, since it made me feel really happy and calming. knowing that i'll be in the same place with them just makes me so excited yet nervous at the same time.

"whoa y/n you're finally going to meet them face-to-face! who knows, maybe you might become friends with one of their members?" seulgi said in a playful tone and i blushed even harder.

"s-stop guys... we're here to perform and promote, not to fan girl." i said sternly as the girls showed me funny faces, which definitely seems to me that they're teasings were not going to end anytime sooner.