chapter three

y/n's pov

as i walked up onto the stage with the members, i saw iz*one sitting at the spectators seat along with other artists. minju waved her hand towards my direction and i became red instantly. thankfully the stage was only bright enough to be able to identify the different members, if not she would've seen how red my face have become.

i noticed four other girls staring at me as well and glanced at them. they looked really familiar but i couldn't think of anyone that could be them. the four of them were smirking and smiling at me which gave me chills but i decided to ignore it and focus on my performance.

third person pov

"is that y/n? god she is beautiful!" rosé exclaimed in shock while her hand was covering her mouth.

"yeah. i admit, when i saw her crash into minju, i thought she would look- normal. but look at her, so damn hot!" lisa whispered-shouted at jisoo.

"yes yes, we get it. she's really pretty and has a nice figure, but i swear you almost made me deaf." jisoo whacked lisa once, making her wince in pain.

"ouch unnie! why did you hit me?!" lisa was about to hit jisoo when a hand held her wrist, tight enough for lisa to stop moving.

"come on girls, don't be childish here. let's just watch y/n's performance and get to know her better. i know that's what all of us are waiting for, right?" jennie commented, making the two sink in their seats as they nodded.

"especially her." rosé pointed at minju waving at y/n with enthusiasm. jennie just rolled her eyes whereas lisa and jisoo were still sulking over the mini fight.

"guys the performance is starting! everyone shush!" rosé whispered just loud enough for the 3 of them to hear.

"we weren't saying anything-" jisoo tried to talk to rosé but was cut off by rosé's hand in jisoo's mouth.

"shush!!" jisoo sighed and sunk deeper into her chair. the performance started, with y/n as the centre.

for a rookie group, they were able to pull off that hard choreography with ease and they sang every note perfectly. at this point, you can say they've got everyone wrapped around their finger.

minju's pov

dang y/n sings really well. she's so perfect, cute, hot- wait why am i thinking like this? i shouldn't think about her like this. when she bumped into me, i felt butterflies in my stomach. it was the first time i've ever felt this weird feeling, and it was by someone i didn't know. i was too mesmerised in y/n's beautiful face & voice that i didn't even realise that yujin was calling me.

"ya minju what's with you? you've been acting weird ever since you bumped into that y/n girl." yujin said suspiciously.

"it's nothing yujin, i'm just thinking about something. it's not a big deal, so you don't have to worry about it." i said without stuttering and applauded myself for that.

"whatever you say minju unnie. just keep dreaming about your wonderful y/n." yujin teased me playfully and i could feel my cheeks heat up.

"y-ya! she's not mine o-okay? she's j-just someone i a-accidentally bumped i-into!" i replied once again, but this time stuttering. oh god minju why did you do that?

"she'll soon be yours! but anyways, i overheard the blackpink members' conversation and it seems like their interested in your y/n too." yujin whispered into my ear after ensuring that nobody was listening to us. for some reason, my blood began boiling and i could feel myself getting angrier each second.

no one can take y/n away from me, especially my enemies.

"what are you gonna do about it?" yujin asks me while taking a quick glance at BLACKPINK. i leaned close to yujin' ear while smirking and whispered,

"i'm gonna make y/n mine."

hey guys so i'm really sorry if this chapter is p short compared to the other 2, but the others would be longer than this 🥳