chapter one

y/n's pov

"y/n ah wake up!" i heard a familiar voice and rubbed my eyes.

"tzuyu unnie it's still early-" i was about to finish my sentence but got cut off by tzuyu.

"i know it's early but you have to wake up now! did you forget that today's our debut day?" my eyes widened once i heard what tzuyu had said and sat up immediately.

"shoot how can i forget? what time is it now?" i asked tzuyu in a tired yet exciting tone.

"it's currently 5:30am but we have to leave by 6:15am to get ready for our performance." i nodded and went to take a quick shower before applying light makeup.

i wore a green army-like cap with a light pink hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans, with a pair of shoes with the nike logo painted gold to complete the look. not gonna lie, i look soo good.

i was living with my 4 other soon-to-be members

i was living with my 4 other soon-to-be members. soyeon, seulgi, tzuyu and solar. the first time i met them was a little unexpected to be honest. i still remember the first day that i walked into the dorm, hands filled with school textbooks and materials, while i was carrying my black and white school bag. i had just ended school, so i was still wearing my uniform.

FLASHBACK TO 2 YEARS AGO

"today is the day i finally get to start my trainee life! oh my god i can't wait- but what if my future bandmates dislike me? what if i don't perform up to their expectations? what if-" my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the elevator. i walked inside and got to the 6th level. with each step i took, i could feel my heart beating faster and faster and soon, i was standing in front of the door.

i knocked three times and stood awkwardly while waiting for someone to open the door. when the door opened, i saw a beautiful lady standing in front of me with a bright smile.

"h-hi, i'm y/n and i-i'm a n-new trainee." i stammered and i immediately regretted it.

"oh you're y/n? i bet you must be nervous huh? don't worry, the girls are really nice- just a little crazy at times but you'll get used to them soon." the lady said as she made way for me to enter the dorm.

when i entered the dorm, i was shooked to see the place looking cleaner than what i had expected it to look like. not that i didn't like it that way, but it was just so pretty.

as i was glancing around the living room, my eyes met a pair of cat-like eyes

as i was glancing around the living room, my eyes met a pair of cat-like eyes. i immediately bowed and introduced myself.

"oh you're y/n?" i nodded.

"come sit beside me." she said and i obediently made my way to the couch and sat beside the charismatic lady.

"hey, my name's soyeon and that girl over there is tzuyu. nice to meet you. hope we can get along well." soyeon said with a playful smile as she pointed to the girl that i had met earlier.

"nice to meet you guys too!" i said while showing my gummy smile as soyeon called out the other members of our future group.
soon after, two other people came into the living room and sat on the other couch.

they introduced themselves and started a casual conversation with me to get to know me better. i could tell these girls were really playful as they were constantly teasing each other, which me chuckle at times.

i got used to their company and just like what tzuyu has said earlier, i became comfortable with everyone. i became really close with tzuyu, my roommate, and i started to enjoy being a trainee.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"y/n ah are you ready to go?" seulgi asked as the rest turned their heads towards me.

"yeah i'm ready. hopefully i'm not dressing too casually." i said nervously as solar chuckled at my cuteness.

"no you're not! in fact, you look really good. so don't worry about it y/n. besides, we'll be dressed in our costumes when we get there! unless you wanna look good for the cameras then sure." solar teased means i hit her shoulder lightly.

"aish lets just go." i said while pouting cutely which caused tzuyu to punch my cheeks lightly before everyone left the dorm.

to be continued...

that's it for chapter one! i hope you guys enjoyed it, even though it wasn't much.

go check out my youtube channel @/chaennie nation for more blackpink ffs! in the meantime, stay safe!