chapter four

TIME SKIP
y/n's pov

we finished our performance with a bang and i've got to say, we slayed it. the staff congratulated us for our first & successful performance. seulgi and tzuyu teared up a little while solar, soyeon and i were celebrating. after that, we made our way towards the spectators seats so we could watch the other idols perform.

we found ourselves a few seats at the front and sat down. while we were watching the performances, i heard someone call my name from behind.

"y/n!!" i turned to see minju waving her hand at me before signalling me to go over and sit with her for a while. i nodded before turning to the front so she couldn't see my blushing face.

"ooo, someone's got a date." seulgi teased as i rolled my eyes.

"she's not my date seulgi! we just met today if you've forgotten." seulgi laughed and told me to get my butt over there before minju gets impatient. just as i was about to walk away, soyeon said something but i didn't manage to catch it.

"i'm sorry what did you say?" i asked soyeon.

"oh nothing! go and have fun! just make sure to be back before the results." i nodded while smiling before heading to iz*one.

minju's pov

i'm gonna show you guys, blackpink, that i'm gonna be the one who she loves for the rest of her life. you guys have no chance of being with her. she'll be mine, only mine.

"h-hey iz*one sunbaenim." y/n shyly greets us and i chuckled at her cuteness. she was trying to cover her cheeks with her hair, but i could tell that she was obviously blushing.

"hi y/n! you can sit over here." i pat the seat next to me and y/n makes her way towards the seat. she sits down beside me while playing with her fingers. you're so adorable, y/n.

"hey, don't need to be nervous alright? i don't bite." i gave her an assuring smile and she relaxes a little bit.

"thanks minju unnie, i-it's just that i'm such a h-huge fan of iz*one a-and i'm very honoured to be able t-to talk to you." she facepalms herself, probably blaming herself for stuttering.

"really? who's your bias and, if you have one, your bias wrecker?" i asked with hope in my eyes, hoping that i'll be either one of the choices.

"i um, my bias i-is wonyoung unnie, and my b-bias wrecker is-" she points at me while looking down. i laugh at her actions and held her hands. she seemed to be surprised when she looked up the moment i held her hands.

"hehe i'm honoured to be your bias wrecker." i said while taking a quick glance at blackpink, who were sitting a few rows behind us. i could see lisa glaring at me, jisoo looking down, rosé and jennie talking about something. probably about how jealous they are and i smirked mentally.

it was silent for a short while. but it was a comfortable silence. for some reason, when i sat beside y/n, my heart started beating really fast. it was as if my heart was about to explode. i've never felt like this before, so it was my first time, and it was with y/n.

"so, how do you feel about today?" i asked, breaking the silence.

"really happy! because like not only did i get to perform on stage for the first time in front of people, i- also got to meet my idols." she said nervously while staring at the ground.

"aww that's so sweet. i'm sure you'll get to meet us more often." i places my hand on shoulder, allowing her to look at me. those eyes, there's something special about them. they're so- beautiful, it makes me want to know more about her.

"hey, why not we become friends? i'm really interested in you, and i wanna ge to know you better!" y/n smiled sweetly and nodded shyly. what are you doing to my heart, y/n?

blackpink's pov

"well this is gonna be harder than i thought." lisa whispered to the three girls after they heard y/n & minju's conversation.

"i never knew y/n was a fan of iz*one. i mean i honestly thought she'll prefer blackpink over iz*one." jisoo commented while pouting.

"same here. seems like she's a pretty big fan of them, looking at her current state." jennie said as the four of them turned to find y/n smiling like she just met jesus christ.

"she's smiling so brightly... and it makes me glad. but the fact that she's smiling about minju just makes me wanna puke." lisa fake-vomited, making the three girls laugh slightly.

"it's alright. she has no chance against me. besides, we have the upper hand in this war. even if y/n likes minju first, i'll be sure to steal her heart." rosé said sternly.

"you mean us, right?" jennie raised an eyebrow while looking at the now nervous rosé.

"r-right... us."

"well i don't plan on sharing her, so back off alrighties." lisa pouted and staring at rosé.

"if you can even win her heart. it's obvious she's gonna fall for me, and only me." jisoo added while smirking.

"nonsense, she's mine! no one will take her away from me." rosé glared at the two of them before looking at y/n.

"you girls need to stop arguing over y/n." jennie said angrily, making the other members look down in shame.

"we all know she'll love me! i mean- who wouldn't want someone like me, who has many endorsements, rich and not to mention stunning!" jennie boosted which made the other members roll their eyes.

"whatever. we'll see in the future. i know she'll choose me but i'll stay humble and pretend i don't know." lisa crosses her arms before turning back to look at the idols who were performing on stage.

the three girls were left speechless but rolled their eyes at the maknae's proudness.

and this marks the beginning of their cold hearted war~~

☁️ hey everyone! it's ur author here! i'm really sorry if i haven't been able to have blackpink interact with y/n that much, but there'll be more soon! 🌟