Point 12: Greeting Midorima...Very Awkwardly

**Sena**

I waved at Riko. When she turned towards me, I told her, "I'm gonna go say hi to some people."

She nodded. "Okay. I'll be here with these kids."

Kuroko glanced at me. "Are you going to see Midorima-kun, Sena-san?"

I resisted the urge to look away and answer softly but instead I smiled and answered, "Well, something like that."

Kuroko smiled back at me. "See you soon, Sena-san."

I ruffled his head. "See you later."

I'm really glad I'm not awkward around Tetsuya.

He tried talking to me and asking about it, but I didn't really give him any answer.

And being the good friend he was, he accepted that I wasn't going to tell him and acted like the old days.

And being the bad friend I was, I didn't try to tell him.

How could I?

How could I tell him "I can't play basketball anymore because of an accident. I'm sorry."?

That's stupid.

Anyone who had the same relationship with them as me and could actually say that crap wasn't human.

In my opinion anyway.

I walked outside and closed the door gently, leaning on it.

I sighed loudly.

Here goes.

-

I knocked on the door to the Shutoku locker room.

The door opened and lucky me, Shintaron poked his head out.

We stood there staring at one another for at least a good two minutes before one of his teammates called, "Hey, Midorima, what are you doing?"

He pushed his glasses up and called back, "Excuse me. I'll be right back!"

Shintaron closed the door behind him. In his hand was a raccoon statue.

"Hello," he said softly.

I bowed my head quickly. "Hello."

Silence.

"So..." his eyes trailed away.

"A-Anyways!" I said, my voice a bit too high. "Long time no see," I said after clearing my throat.

"Yeah. But I've seen you around lately."

My eye twitched. "I-Is that so?"

"At the what, Kaijo game? I saw you then and then I saw you at the Seiho game too."

"Ah, that..." my voice trailed off.

Midorima smiled at me softly before it disappeared.

"Anyway, I'm glad to see you again."

__________________________

I'm rly srry it's so short but I needed to publish something.

Anyway, I've been thinking. Next chapter should I do what I did for Seiho--as in use a lot of detail and describe the game--or should I skip it?

Comment and tell me what u want plez!

May or may not publish next chapter until I get at least one response *hint hint*

Enjoy!

Aryniss