Akashi & Sena's "Reunion"

Authors Note:

U guys r lucky I decided to post This chapter. No I will not post the chapters for Midorima and Seirin game. Srry.

Too much work. That means ill have to go back to rewatch the episodes and write down everything that happens. Nope no siree not for me.

Anyway, I've had this in hold for a long time and this part was a draft since January 15, so I decided to post this now.

I feel like this book turned out to be a great big flop... I am rly disappointed in myself.

Due to the comments that were making me feel really guilty, I am no longer deleting this story, so you're welcome

Thank you to all who managed to actually read this book through and through!

-

**Akashi**

I dribbled the ball softly as I stood in the gym. No one was here.

And that's how I liked it.

It's one of the rules. My rules.

The ones that everyone obeys.

I raised my arms and shot the ball. It landed perfectly in the basket, all net and no rim.

Just how I like it.

-

I walked through the halls of the school, hands in pockets. The results of the most recent exam were out and I wanted to see where I was.

A girl jumped in my way and I looked down at her threateningly.

She made a squeak and scuttled out of my way.

That's right.

No one, NO ONE, gets in my way.

Unless they want to be killed.

The results were posted up on the board, and a crowd was already standing around it.

I frowned. "Hey."

At the sound of my voice, they all looked up.

"Move."

The students all ran away, including the ones standing in the hallway doing nothing.

All except one.

I walked over to that person. "Hey," I said.

"What?"

I was getting ticked off by their tone of voice. "When I say move, everybody listens. Why don't you?"

"Because I don't want to?"

She turned to look at me.

Her white hair with a touch of blue ran down her back till her waist in a pretty type of way, and she had long, athletic legs. Her skin was just the perfect shade of tan and she was leaning on one side.

And her eyes were electric blue.

I couldn't move. And I was shocked by this.

Me, Akashi Seijuro, being frozen stiff by a girl's look?

Impossible.

The only person who could do that was...

I inhaled. "What's your name?"

Her eyebrows raised. "You know, I really hate people that ask for names and don't introduce themselves first."

There was no doubt.

She said the exact same thing when they first met.

Back in Teiko, first year of middle school.

In the basketball club.

I opened my mouth to say something, and then her eyes widened.

"Wha... You're...n-no way. Y-You're S-Sei..."

Did she remember me?

She was the only one I allowed I call me Seijuro.

The only special one to me.

The only one for me.

"I'm Akashi Seijuro," I answered for her. "You?"

Her jaw was slack and her eyes wide. "Seijuro?" she gasped. "Wh-Why are you here? Wh-why..."

Sena took a step backwards and grabbed her head. "No, no, no!" she exclaimed. "First it was Tetsuya, then Ryotan, then Shintaron, and then it was Daikin and Satsukin! Even Atsushin... why, why, why?"

"Why did you also appear?"

I was shocked speechless. She had met everyone else already?

They were going to pay for not telling me about her.

"Sena--" I began.

Sena held up her hand. "No! No, no more! I'm leaving!"

And with that, she ran down the hall.

I stood there, blinking in confusion.

Sena went to my school?

Sena was here?

Sena recognized me?

Sena was back?

Sena wasn't gone?

She's... here...

She won't escape this time.

**Sena**

"I might skip school for a while," I groaned.

"Why?"

"Seijuro saw me. I had no idea he went to Rakuzan!"

Kuroko frowned. "And you think running away will make him forget about you?"

I froze. "Well, if you put it that way..."

"Sena-san, Akashi-kun will never forget about you," he said.

I frowned. "Why?"

"Because out of all of the Generation of Miracles' members, Akashi-kun loved you the most."

__________________________

Okay this is a chap I just did on a whim.

I figured it was about time they met.

Credit goes to @abbs_soccer for the new cover and pic of this chapter!

Thx for reading!

Aryniss