Point 23: Just Wanna Know

**Kise**

I smiled at the camera, making sure to look my best at all times. The camera man snapped twice more before giving me a thumbs up. "Okay, we'll take a break for today! Good work, everyone!"

I sighed in relief and went to go get my things. I signaled to my manager that I was going to go and rest before walking out the door.

I flinched as I looked up at the sun, using my hand to shield my eyes from eternal blindness. I wonder if this sunlight would be good for my skin...

Nah, it'll probably just burn me.

I walked down the street, wiping away some sweat and putting a hat and sunglasses on to not let me be recognized. I considered wearing a jacket, but then I thought against it, seeing as the sun was very hot today.

I hummed a little tune to myself as I walked along. I was going to skip school today, and instead go home and rest. Although, I would have to go to basketball practice.

Unless I wanted Kasamatsu-san to kill me.

I sighed. Honestly, I had no idea why the guy was so violent. Did he have anger issues or something?

Well, anger issues or not, he was an amazing basketball player.

...

Just not as amazing as me.

Wouldn't you agree?

"I'm thinking about transferring schools," a familiar voice said, cutting into my thoughts.

I stopped in my tracks, and immediately recognized it.

It was Senacchi.

I looked around and saw a familiar looking guy walking with a familiar looking girl.

Wait, scratch that.

It was that guy Himuro Tatsuya from Yōsen and an unfamiliar girl. She had dark blue hair with white tips, and her eyes were violet.

But there was something about her that I found familiar...

I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"Why do you want to transfer schools?" Tatsuya asked.

"Well, if I leave this place now, Akashi Seijuro and the others won't be able to find out why I stopped playing basketball," the girl answered.

I quickly hid behind a light pole as I quickly remembered what she just said.

Akashicchi?

She knew him?

Wait, who was Akashicchi trying to deduce at the moment?

...

Ah.

Senacchi.

Wait, what?!

I looked at the girl again, my eyes wide. Now that I think about it, she really does look like Senacchi... I thought to myself. Is she trying to change her look to run away from us again?

"Hey, Tatsuya, which school do you think I should go to?" Sena asked. "I have no idea whatsoever."

"You sure you want to trust me?" Tatsuya asked. "I'm best friends with Atsushi, you know."

"You would never tell on me," she said confidently. "Because if you did, I would kill you."

"That's right."

I shivered. Senacchi was getting so violent lately; it wasn't like her at all.

Or, it wasn't like the middle school her at all.

"Any ideas?" she asked again.

"How about Kirisaki Daichi?"

"...sounds good to me."

I began to walk away, and I pulled out my phone, making a group message with the Generation of Miracles.

I'm sorry, Senacchi.

But we just want to know what happened to you so we can help.