Point 21: Pissed

I went inside the mansion, and whistled as I looked around. "Wow, you rich people are so fancy."

Akashi rolled his eyes. "Sena, aren't you almost as rich as my family is?"

Kise nodded his head. "That's right, that's right! Senacchi, you should know all about rich people homes."

I waved him off dismissively. "Shut up. Unlike Akashi Seijuurou, I don't show off my money by living in a mansion." I set my bag down on a couch and sat down, crossing my legs. "Okay, you said you wanted to ask me a question, so ask away."

Everyone sat down on the couch across from me, and Akashi leaned forward, interlocking his fingers as he leaned on his elbows. "Sena, this is a serious question. We want to ask you seriously, so will you answer seriously."

I nodded. "Okay. Ask," I told him. "I'll answer seriously."

Suddenly, everything went silent, and all the extra sounds disappeared. I suddenly felt very nervous, and my hands turned clammy. "What is your question...?" I asked nervously.

Akashi exhaled sharply and then said, "Sena, tell me, tell us why you left after the championship game. Why did you go to the hospital after you only stepped a foot on a basketball court?"

I stared at him for a moment.

What?

What did he just say?

He asked...

About the championship game?

And the hospital incident?

I stood and grabbed my bag. "Sorry, I just remembered something I have to do. I'll see you guys later."

"Sena."

Aomine had reached out and grabbed my arm. "Sena," he repeated. "Wait. Answer the question."

I glared at him. "Aomine, let go of my arm. NOW."

He moved back in surprise and shock, since I never call the Generation of Miracles by their last names unless it's really serious, and I really don't care about what they want to do. But if I was really pissed and annoyed with anything, I would curse. Luckily, that didn't happen a lot.

I turned to Akashi. "Before I go, I'll ask you a question."

"And I will answer if you answer my questions," Akashi countered, standing to face me. "So answer."

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, ignoring what he said. "Why do you want to know that?"

Akashi was speechless for a full moment, but then he frowned. "Answer my questions first."

"Akashi. Answer the damn question."

He raised his eyebrows in shock because I never cursed in public unless I was reaching my limit, but then he relaxed. "No."

"Then goodbye," I said, heading for the door. "If you dare ask those shitty questions again..." I paused, thinking and then turned, making my face as cold as it could be.

"I'll fucking kill you all."

________________________

Sorry this is a filler for now but hey I updated, right?
Enjoy!

Aryniss