Point 29: End Part One

~~Akashi~~

I hugged Sena tightly. This wasn't the Sena I'd known for how long. This was the weak Sena, who was shaking ever so slightly in my arms. She was crying. Sena was one who would never cry.

I glanced at the others, where their eyes were still wide with shock from hearing Sena's story. I jerked my head towards the door to get them to leave and leave us alone. They paraded out of the gym with that dazed expression still on their faces.

Well, except for Tetsuya, of course. He never had a dazed expression.

I stroked her hair gently. "Hey, Sena," I whispered. "It's okay. Just calm down, alright?"

She continued to sniffle, but I could tell she was trying to stop crying by her deep breaths. After a few more minutes of breaths and sniffling, Sena leaned back, putting her hands on my chest to create distance between us.

"Sena," I whispered against her hair. "Don't cry. It's alright. You don't have to worry about it on your own anymore."

I wasn't sure she heard it, because by then she had collapsed.

-

~~Sena~~

I stepped in front of my mirror, and ran my hair over my short hair. I had had it dyed back to its original color, which was black, and my eye color was still the same, so I didn't have to change that.

Personally, I didn't like the summer uniform, which required me to wear a shorter skirt and expose the scars on my legs from the accident, but now that I had told the Generation of Miracles about it, I didn't feel as ashamed. I pulled on some knee high socks and tightened the ribbon around my neck.

Well, as long as Akashi was there with me, I didn't really mind school that much.

I grabbed my bag and left my apartment, heading downstairs using the elevator. I hummed a little tune until the elevator dinged, and I quickly left, saying goodbye to the receptionists.

But as soon as I walked outside, I stopped in my tracks, staring the very long limousine that just happened to be right in front of me.

At first, I had no idea what on earth was going on. Then I smiled in relief as a very familiar redhead came out of the car and gestured for me to come, leaving the door open for me.

"Please come in, my lady," Akashi said in a teasing tone. "If you hurry, we won't be late for school."

I chuckled a little and approached him, hesitating a little when I reached him. I turned towards him and offered him a small smile. "Thank you, Akashi."

Akashi smiled sincerely in response and kissed me on the cheek

Akashi smiled sincerely in response and kissed me on the cheek. "It's my pleasure, Sena."

~~Kuroko~~

I walked around the school, following Kagami when my phone vibrated on my front pocket. I took it out as Kagami asked, "What is it?"

"I received an email," I told him as I opened it up.