Point 3: Ashikaga Sena & Midorima Shintarou

**Sena**

I walked out of school and then hoisted my bag higher onto my shoulder.

Hopefully I wouldn't run into anyone today, since I ran into two yesterday.

It would be terrible if I actually did run into Shintaron, Daikin, Satsukin, Atsushin, or Seijuro.

I started towards the way home, watching carefully around me to make sure that I wasn't around any other people.

I was walking around when there was something on the road.

A cart?

My jaw dropped open slightly and my eye twitched as I watched.

There was one guy riding a bike with black hair yelling curses.... to the guy riding in the cart behind him. The guy was pulling the cart.

"I'm going to kill you later for not switching off with me, Shin-chan!" the guy with black hair yelled.

Shin-chan?

I studied the guy in the back. Glasses, green hair...

I almost collapsed to the ground. It was Shintaron.

"Today is my lucky day as a Cancer," Shintaron said. "You should be honored to do this for me, Takao."

Takao?

As in Kazunari Takao? The passing genius with the amazing eyes and was on par with Kuroko with those skills?

I hid behind a light pole. No way were they gonna see me.

Once they left, I sighed in relief and then began to continue walking home.

**Midorima**

Once we were off that road, I looked behind us.

There was a girl with white hair with a hint of blue walking away. The way she walked was familiar and there was a keychain on her bag.

The keychain I had given Sena in middle school.

I was about to call out to Takao to go back, but then I thought about it. The keychain was popular back then so it wasn't really a surprise. She could just be a random girl with that keychain.

I sighed and slumped down into my seat.

Takao looked behind him and asked, "What's wrong, Shin-chan?"

"I may have just seen a old friend of mine that left without saying goodbye," I answered.

Takao laughed. "That's a new one."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, hurry up. I don't want to miss the game."

He glared at me as he resumed his panting and pedaling. "These friends of yours better be good!" he yelled.

"Of course they are. It's the copycat and the invisible man."

"Are they good?"

"I suppose."

__________________________

Hey guys!

Here's chapter three with a pic of Midorima shintaro and his character song!

If u haven't noticed yet, Sena calls everyone except Kuroko and Akashi by their first name and adds a -n to it.

Ull find out why she does that except for Kuroko and Akashi!

Thx for reading!

Aryniss