Point 24: Split Ends

I began packing up my things as soon as I heard that the new apartment I wanted was ready for me to move into. I left all the big furniture behind--cause I could just buy new stuff-- and only took my essentials.

My clothes.

Makeup.

Hair dye.

Phone and other electronic stuff.

Pillows.

All my sports stuff.

I nodded in satisfaction as I looked at my three bags filled the things above. Everything was set and ready to go.

Wait.

Actually, I hadn't requested a transfer to Kirisaki Daichi yet.

Oops.

And that's, like, the most important thing.

I grabbed my phone and punched in a number. But if you want to be specific, it was the Rakuzan principal's phone number.

Yep.

I have a lot of connections.

As the phone connected and started to ring, I glanced at the ends of my blue and white hair.

And my eyes almost bulged out of my head.

Oh no.

Oh shoot.

Oh please no.

I had...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Split ends.

It may not mean a lot to some of you guys, but to me...

It's a sign of bad luck.

What was going to happen? I thought miserably as I waited for the line to pick up.

And then it connected.

"Hello?" I asked. "Principal Hazuki? This is Ashikaga Sena, and I would like to transfer to a different school."

The other end was silent and I frowned.

What?

"I'm sorry, but we cannot comply with your request," a familiar voice said over the line.

I froze.

This voice.

I know this voice.

Akashi Seijuro.

I glared at my hair.

Damn you, split ends.