13 | ➳ now than later

chapter 13:
now than later

kth:
are you finished with
dance class yet?

my chaerin:
uh no, im not finished.
are you okay?

kth:
we need to talk.

my chaerin:
right now?

kth:
i mean when you're done.
im just parked outside ok?

my chaerin:
okay.

i end the call and rest on the car seat.

lee heuri pov;

during my shower, i had sooo many thoughts.
1) planning on if i should tell jungkook about me and taehyung kissing.

should i tell him?  agh.
telling him would be a smart choice but very risky.

jungkook will end up being really mad at me and possibly ignore me but he should be understanding... right? ahhh i dont know.

i finish getting ready and laid on my bed, feeling so relaxed.

kim taehyungs pov;

i hear a soft knock on my window realising i had fallen asleep. i unlock the car doors. "hi sorry, i was waiting for awhile so i just knocked."
"its okay chaerin."

chaerin leans in towards me and offers a kiss as i leaned back. "oh-are you okay?"

i sighed. "we have to talk as i said earlier."
chaerin pouts. "hm whats up?"

"i dont know how to say this in the nicest way possible but i don't think i can be with you anymore."
"wait what?"
"i don't think i can be with you anymore."
"can you like elaborate? because i need to understand why you would suddenly want to break up with me after us being happy together."

i place my hands on my face, feeling mixed emotions. "i did love you, okay? and you were truly there for me. you really were and still are and i really appreciate that you came into my life. but i realised that i was only with you because i needed someone. i needed that support but theres this one girl that i still truly love."

i watch chaerin tearing up. i truly felt bad but it was best to deal with the situation and how i felt now than later.

"okay."
was all she said.

"im going to walk instead if thats okay." she says as she opens the car door.

"hey no chaerin—" "hey hey, its okay. im fine." she says as she continues to cry, seeing her holding it in.

i get out of my car, following her. "chaerin, stop. im sorry."
"taehyung. if its okay, just leave me alone?"

i watch her walk away. i dont know what to do nor say.

i really hope shes okay.