2 | ➳ unexpected guest

Chapter 2:
Unexpected guest

After that extreme, sad talk with jeon jungkook last night; my feelings for jungkook started to develop.

But I knew in me, I still love kim taehyung.

I wake up, grabbing my phone immediately as I went through social media when after a while I realised I had wasted most of my day on my phone.

I get up, went downstairs as I look around for something to eat.

"Heuri, you got mail today." My brother; yoongi says as I turn around, seeing him throw the letter on the dining table, watching him walk off.

I continued to contemplate whether I should grab the mail or continue to look for something good to eat.

I continuously move my head to the direction of the cabinet and the letter as I groan.

I walk towards the letter, picking it up as I widen my eyes. "OH MY GOD."

I start to squeal, jumping around as my brother and mom runs towards me, raising an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"I GOT INTO KOOKMIN UNIVERSITY"

My family and I started to sing 'celebrate good times come on!' Because we're weird like that.

We continue to dance around the house as I open the letter, squealing. "Oh no."

My brother eventually stop dancing as he heard the words the came out of my mouth while my mom continued to dance and sing alone.

Yoongi smacks mom on the arm as she stops. "What? I was in the mood. What's wrong?" Mom asks as I sigh.

"I have to move there." I say as yoongi smiles. "CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!"

Mom smacks yoongi on the arm. "Yah! That means she has to leave!"

Yoongi laughs. "Okay!" He walks off, humming to the song as I roll my eyes.

Mom sighs deeply. "Are you moving in their dorms?" She asks me as I sigh, nodding.

I smile softly. "Are you guys going to be okay here? Alone together?"

Mom smiles as I feel her hands on my cheeks. "We're going to be fine. I mean, this is a one time opportunity. I mean, you get to leave out of this house which you lived for most of your life"

I chuckle. "I guess."

Mom embraces me tight as I felt my eyes water. "I'll miss you mom."

Mom smiles. "I'll miss you too. Now, when are you supposed to move out?"

I look down at the letter. "Tomorrow. Since school is starting next week. Apparently I was lucky enough to get chosen and that I wasn't supposed to get in."

Mom chuckles. "well aren't you a lucky gal."

It was sad and disappointing that I had to leave my family alone and live in a different area that I have not even seen before but it definitely was a good opportunity for me.

After finally eating some food, I went up stairs as I grab my phone, seeing multiple messages and calls from jeon jungkook.

[ calling 'kook rabbit' ]

Me:
"Hey, why'd you call?"

Jk:
"GUESS WHO'S GOING
TO KOOKMIN UNIVERSITY
BITCHES"

I widen my eyes.
Me:
"OH MY GOD.
YOU GOT IN TOO?!"

Jk:
*gasps* "YOU'RE GOING?!"

We eventually started to scream at each other across the phone as I felt my smile widen.

Jk:
"I'm so happy!"

Me:
"Same! Oh my gosh."

Jk:
"Are you moving out?"

Me:
"Yup, are you?!"

Jk:
"Nope. I live near
kookmin university."

I pouted.
Me:
"Aw, dammit."

Jk:
"It's okay. I can
help you unpack
if you want."

Me:
"That'll be nice, thanks"

Jk:
"You know what's
interesting? It's kind
of funny but sad..."

Me:
"What?"

Jk:
"I remembered when.. jimin,
was alive. We had this time
during dance class where
we'd made shipnames because
we were partners for the dance competition."

I felt my heart ache as he chuckles.

Jk:
"Kookmin was one of them
and when I saw the letter I
thought it was from him so I
burst into tears but then
I realised... it was the
university"

Me:
"Awww, don't. You're
going to make me cry."

Jk:
"I'm crying right now."

The call eventually went to excited to sad as we started to talk about park jimin and how he was amazing.

The call ended as I heard my room door knock. "Come in."

The door opens, seeing yoongi as I went back on my phone. "Someone's at the door... that you know."

I raise an eyebrow. "Who?"

I run down the stairs, hearing the doorbell again and again as I open it. i widen my eyes.

"Tae-taehyung?"

———————

lmao, kookmin university is actually a real uniVersiTy herE in KoReA.

It's a private schOoL HAHaHaa

anywho, thanks for reading xo