10 | ➳ you're my dork

chapter 10:
you're my dork

The whole car ride was silent.

I continuously thought about our conversation, repeating in my head as I wondered if I said something I didn't mean to say as mixed emotions continued to get to me.

As we continue to drive home, driving past familiar places, my heart continued to play with me, wondering if I really should try to get kim taehyung back.

"But is he interested in me?" is the main question here.

I grab my phone out, looking through my phone as I impatiently wait for a call...

jeon jungkook's call.

I sigh deeply as I place my phone down on my lap, touching my head as if it pained.

"you alright?" kim taehyung asks as I nod, sighing. "i'm okay." I say as he curves the inner corners of his lips.

I continue to touch my head, groaning as I watch his hand stretch out to the front of the car, pushing a bunch of buttons as I smile softly.

Music started to play tunes that I used to hear a few months ago. When we were together.

I keep my hands on my head, hoping to seem like I did not care about what he had just done but I lost it when I heard his beautiful voice ring in my ears as my lips continued to curve.

"all those days, shining in the star light...." he sings as I laugh. I start to smile brightly, hearing taehyung laughing as he continues to sing Disney songs.

"you're actually a dork" I say as he chuckles. "well, you're my dork." he says as I widen my eyes, feeling my emotions play with me once more as he smiles softly.

"we're here..." he says as I turn my head, seeing the school dorms as I felt disappointment.

I desperately wanted to say longer... but I couldn't.

Taehyung pushes the unlock button, allowing me to exit out of the car as he smiles.

"i'll see you tomorrow at school" he says as I nod.

I continue to feel hesitant as he raises his eyebrows. "you okay?" he asks.

I turn my head towards him as he smiles softly. "do you want me to... drop you off inside?" he continues.

"no, its okay." I stare into his eyes.

"when I get out of this car, are you going to think twice about what we just spoke about?" I ask as he widens his eyes as he looks down then looks back up at me.

"i dont know."

"would you do something about it? about our relationship?"

he clears his throat. "hmm just head inside now, ok?"

I press my lips together. "okay. i'll see you tomorrow." I say as I get out of the car, shutting the door.

I walk towards the school entrance. "heuri..." he calls out as the car window slowly rolls down. "you still mean something to me. Don't forget that."

"bye kim taehyung" I wave goodbye as he stares at me for a while before he nods softly. "ok, i'll see you tomorrow"

he waves goodbye as he drives off slowly.

I watch the vehicle drive off as the rain came running down once more as I groan.

"are you actually joking right now mother nature?" I say, watching the vehicle turn right on the next street as I turn around, walking towards the dorm.

I continue to hug myself, feeling cold when car brakes screech through my ears as I flinched, turning around.

"LEE HEURI"

"taehyung?"

hi guys, i clearly need to explain as to why i haven't been publishing for literally two years. i've been busy with myself, hanging with other people and all that - busy with school & also had honestly lost all the motivation to write stories

BUT I AM BACK! and believe it or not, i will continue to write for you all when i can okay? i am honestly very sorry to all of you who have been waiting for an update on this story, about me and my other stories.

hope everyone is taking care and staying safe during the state of the world right now! huhu, miss you all!

- authornim <33