12 | ➳ good decisions

chapter 12:
good decisions

i finally got to the dorm rooms, opened my door as i widen my eyes. "jungkook? what are you doing here?"

in front of me is jungkook sitting on my bed as i watch him stand up. "why aren't you at dance class?" i ask as he walks towards me.

"why are you soaking wet?! why are you so cold?! did taehyung do something to you?! why are your lips so blu-?!" as he touches me everywhere, concerned and all, i couldnt help but just stare at him.

jungkook being so concerned about me somehow made me feel even more guilty for what had just happened outside.

"hey hey hey" i say as jungkook freezes, staring at me with his mouth slightly open. "im okay." as those words come out of my mouth, he sighs with relief and smiles softly. "im glad you are"

he grabs my towel, wrapping it around my body and keeping me warm. "wait but seriously, why are you here? dont you have dance class?" i say as he sits back on the bed, patting the spot next to him signalling me to sit next to him.

i follow his signal and took a seat. "i somehow felt weird and guilty for leaving you with taehyung and chaerin is nice, she really is but seeing taehyung again with you, i just didn't like it at all... well actually, i hated it and so i kinda left her? when you guys started to drive off." he laughs it off.

i turn my head towards him, feeling the guilt. "and you've been in so much pain for so long heuri and i've basically witnessed it all. i know everything that has been happening is so messed up so i just wanted to say that make good decisions, okay? you were hurt so much before and it broke you so much. so think about what would happen if you bring that main thing that broke you back again."

i then keep my head down, playing with my fingers. the room stays silent. "hey, why is my fake girlfriend sad?" he turns his head towards me, moving my head towards him as i couldnt help but laugh.

"im not sad, just cold. i probably should take a shower because im really really wet" i say as jungkook snickers. "yeah?". i stand up and gave jungkook an annoyance look. "whatever you dirty minded male"

jungkook laughs as he stands up as well. "okay well go wash up. do you want me to stay here? or?" he says as i laugh. "chaerin's gonna head back here soon so you should head back home."

"you sure you want me to go?" he says giving me a puppy look. i smack him with my towel. "YES i am sure."

he laughs as he gives me a big smile afterwards. "stay happy, okay? and remember, i will always be here. i am your fake boyfriend after all." he says as i roll my eyes, smiling. "take care, byeeee"

he heads out the door as i smile to myself. woah wait, why am i smiling so much.

i ran to my mirror and stared deeply at myself. wow, alert alert alert im blushing. heuri, make up your mind. dont blush over two guys.

just like jungkook had said earlier, make good decisions. i close my eyes, trying to think about other things when the sudden thought of me and taehyung kissing came floating back in my mind.

i groan out loud and shut the bathroom door, heading to take a shower.

taehyungs pov;

i park my car as i could not at all stop smiling nor blushing.

being with heuri earlier felt so weird but in a good way and i know everything that just happened was so crazy and just so much to take in but i dont know what im feeling nor what i am doing.

i grab my phone as i open the phone app.

CALLING 'MY CHAERIN'

kth:
chaerin?

my chaerin:
hi baby, whats up?

kth:
are you finished with
dance class yet?

my chaerin:
uh no, im not finished.
are you okay?

kth:
we need to talk.

disowned. | taehyung.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें