8. Peter meets the Avengers

I walked towards Peter and his new girlfriend. None of them noticed me until I spoke. "Hey", I said. Peter turned around to look at me.

"Hey Zee. What are you doing here?"Peter asked.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me", I said. "That psychopath wanted to marry me. It was weird and disgusting. He was full of himself".

"Uh...yeah. Yeah", Peter said.

"Also, you should be a little more careful when it comes to keeping your secret identity. Not only did someone try to help Beck expose your identity, they were going to accuse you of something you didn't do. I saw the footage on a drive. I smashed it with a rock", I explained.

I looked at the huge screen on the other side of the street. The news said, "Mysterio Fake".

"If I wasn't there, the news would've told a different story", I said.

"Wow. I don't know what to say. Thanks, Zia", Peter said.

"Oh. And one more thing. Fury was right. You have gifts and you used them to help people. To save lives. Have you thought about my offer? The Avengers are waiting to meet you. Especially Papa. He'd like to know the kid who saved his daughter and defeated someone who used illusions. He's pretty impressed".

"I-I don't know".

"It'll fun", I said. "Your girlfriend could come too. If she wants to".

"Uh sure", MJ said.

"What do you say, kid?" I asked. "Don't worry, they're going to love you".

"Okay. I'll go", Peter said.

I looked back at the screen. "But I still believe that Spiderman is a vigilante",A news reporter said.

"Oh, shut it, new reporter! He saved a lot of people's lives! Try doing something nice, just for once in your damn life!" I shouted. I didn't care if people were giving me looks.

"Don't yell at me like that, young lady!" The news reporter said angrily.

"Uh, Kids, let's go", I said. Me, Peter and MJ started walking.

"Uh Miss Romanoff? Where's your car?" MJ asks.

I smiled at her. "We're not taking a car. This is even better", I said.

_______________________________________

I landed the jet in the landing zone, next to the Avengers Facility. The three of us got out of the jet.

"Fun fact, I've been a pilot since I was 10", I said.

"Really?" Peter asked.

"Yep", I said. We approached the front door.

"Voice verification", A computer voice said.

"Zia Romanoff", I said.

"Welcome Director Romanoff", the computer said.

"Spasibo", I said as I opened the door. "That's Thank you in Russian. K.A.R.A.I is our AI".

"What does K.A.R.A.I stand for?" Peter asked.

"Kick Ass Rare Artificial Intelligence",I said. Peter and MJ laughed. "Tony helped me come up with it".

Peter and MJ looked around. "Welcome to the new Avengers Facility. We had to rebuild it because of, you know, Thanos", I explained. "I don't understand why people call it the blip. Not very scientific. They should've called it the snap because...you know".

We walked into the living room. All the Avengers were in the living room. "Avengers, this is Peter Parker and his girlfriend, MJ. Peter and MJ, these are the Avengers".

"H-Hey", Peter said.

"You're the kid who took down Mysterio. That was pretty impressive",Natasha said.

"I could've done better", Sam mumbled to Bucky. I glared at them.

"So could I", Bucky said.

"Don't make me sing the song", I said.

"Hi, I'm Bucky. Nice to meet you",Bucky said as he walked towards Peter. Bucky and Peter shook hands.

"I'll sing yours too", I said.

"And I'm Sam Wilson. It's nice to finally meet you", Sam said as he walked towards Peter.

"What did you do?" Loki asked. I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't know what he was talking about. "Quite the mystery this is", I said. Loki smiled.

After everyone introduced themselves to Peter, I showed Peter his room. "There's no furniture yet, but we thought you would know what to put in it", I said.

"Wow. I don't know what to say",Peter said.

"I do. You chose to be Spiderman because you wanted to do the right thing. You can do that with us. You could become an Avenger. Believe me when I say, it's better to do it with others instead of alone. What do you say, Peter?" I asked.

There was a moment of silence. "I guess I'm an Avenger now", Peter said. I smiled at him. "So could I have anything in here?"

"Anything that's not alive or evil", I said. "Although, I've been thinking we should get a puppy".

"Can we get a puppy?" Peter asked in excitement which made me laugh.

The door was opened by Natasha. "Hey. There's a surprise for you and the new recruit", Natasha said.

Me and Peter followed her to her room. Natasha stopped at her bedroom door. "Ready?" She asked. Me and Peter nodded. Mom opened the door.

Tony was standing in her room. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him. "You're here", I said happily.

"Yeah, I'm here", Tony said. Peter ran towards us. He wrapped his arms around Tony as well.

After what felt like an hour, we ended our group hug. "I had to come after seeing the news. I'm proud of you, kid", Tony said to Peter. "I'm proud of you both".