2. Quintin Beck

When I woke up, the sack was pulled off my head. Fury gave me my trench coat. I put it on as I followed Fury and Hill.

"That is Demetri", Fury says, pointing at a guy I've never seen before.

"Hello", I said. "Do you have a tattoo?" Fury and Hill looked at me.

"Zee", Hill said.

"I was just curious", I said.

"He doesn't have a-" Fury cuts himself off when Demetri lifts his sleeve, showing a skull tattoo. "Or maybe he does", Fury says.

"That's awesome", I said.

"And over here, is Quintin Beck", Nick Fury said. I saw a man in a suit. He had brown hair and he had a beard.

"Hello", I said.

"You must be Zia", Quintin said. We shook hands.

"Yeah", I said.

"Fury told me you saved the universe. That's pretty impressive", he said.

"Well I didn't do it alone", I said. "It's nice to meet you, Quintin Beck".

"Just Quintin is fine".

I nodded. "So what are we doing here?" I asked Fury.

"We'll explain everything when Parker gets here", Fury said.

"You're dragging Peter into this?" I asked. "The kid is on vacation. Something about impressing a girl".

"How sweet. Well he can do it when he's done helping us", Fury snapped. I looked at Maria Hill for some help, but it was obvious that she was siding with Fury.

"Upornyye ryvki", I said in Russian which meant Stubborn jerks.

"I know Russian", Fury says.

"Blin", I said, meaning Damnit.

Fury left, leaving me with Maria Hill, Demetri and Quintin Beck. "So tell me about yourself", Quintin said.

"I don't like to give out information to someone I just met", I said.

"Oh"

"I'm the daughter of the God of Mischief and I have the ability to tell when someone's lying", I said.

"Zia, don't scare him", Maria Hill says. "It'll take a while until she trusts you. We had an agent who she really hated and he turned out to be a-"

"Pain in the ass, HYDRA agent", I finished. "When this is over, you'll let that kid go back to his vacation dream, right?"

"Yes, Zee and you can go back to planning your wedding".

"So you were listening", I said. "Demetri, how many tattoos do you have?" Demetri didn't say anything. "That pretty cool".

Beck had two cups in his hands. He gave one of them to me. "I know we just met, but it seems wrong if I didn't offer you a drink", Beck said.

I grabbed one of the cups. "Thank you, Mr. Beck", I said before drinking out of it.

_______________________________________

Fury came in with Peter. "There, we have Maria Hill. And that is Demetri. You already know Zia", Fury said.

"Hey", Peter said to me.

"Hey. He didn't kidnap you too, did he?" I asked.

"No. He uh tranquilized my friend".

I looked at Fury. "Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"And this, is Mr. Beck", Fury said, ignoring me. I rolled my eyes.