4. Wakanda

We met up with Doris in Wakanda. She and her father were trying to stop me and Pietro from arguing during the Accords situation.

When we got out of the ship, she was already waiting for us. Me and Pietro walked towards her and hugged her.

"Sorry that Pops couldn't be here. He had to do something important, but I don't believe that's true", Doris said.

Me and Pietro laughed. T'challa and his sister walked towards. I hugged T'challa and Pietro hugged Shuri.

"Congratulations to the both of you",T'challa said.

"Thank you and thank you for letting us have our wedding here in Wakanda", I said.

"Of course, Director Romanoff",T'challa said.

"Follow me. I will show you the perfect spot", Shuri said.

I looked at the others, who were standing behind me. I glared at my father. "Papa, let go of Peter", I said.

"The boy won't shut up", Loki said.

"Father, let go of the child", I said.

"That's how you know he's in trouble", Tony said. I glared at him. Loki let go of Peter and removed his hand from Peter's mouth.

Peter ran over to me. We all followed Shuri. Shuri led to a spot in Wakanda. There was a beautiful waterfall. Morgan, Nathaniel and Jaime went closer to the river.

"This is beautiful", I said.

"But we wouldn't want the children to drown", Pietro said.

"Don't say that", I said as I tried not to laugh.

"The kids are fine. Look at them",Doris said. Morgan, Jaime and Nathaniel were having fun. They laughed as they splashed each other.

"Yeah and now Morgan's going to need a bath tonight", Tony said. I chuckled.

"I think it's perfect", I said.

"Yeah, we'll just have to make the water child proof", Pietro said. I laughed.

I looked around and didn't see my father or Peter. "Did Papa kill Peter?" I asked.

Loki walked towards us with Peter unconscious on his back. "Don't worry. He's still alive. Just unconscious", Loki said.

"Oh my god. Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"I said he wouldn't shut up", Loki said.

"What did you do to him?"

"He's fine, Daughter. The idiot will be knocked out for a while".

"You can't behave, can you?"

"Neither can you".

"This reminds me of a time when I was little, me and my sister always fought. Sometimes by fists and sometimes by words", Doris said.

"Me and my brother were worse",Loki said.

"Worse?" Me and Pietro asked in unison.

"These are times when I'm happy to be an only child", I said.