3. Location

Everyone waited in the cars. Everyone except Pietro, Peter and Loki. We had to use more than one car since there's so many of us.

I knocked on the door.

The door was opened by Darcy. "Zee?"Darcy asked.

"Hi Darcy", I said. Me and Darcy hugged each other. We hugged for what felt like eternity.

"I can't believe you're here! We haven't spoken in 7 years! Things have been insane", Darcy said.

"Yeah, I know", I said. We wrapped our arms around each other. "I'm happy to see you".

"7 years?" Loki asked.

"After Ultron, but before the Accords",I said.

Darcy walks up to Loki. "You must be Pietro. I'm Darcy. I'm a friend of Zia's",she said. I tried not to laugh.

"Darcy, that's my father", I said.

"Oh. You have his eyes", Darcy said.

"Uh Thank you?" I said as I chuckled.

Darcy walks up to Peter. "You must be Pietro...right?" She asked. Peter shook his head.

"I'm Peter Parker", he said.

"I'm too old for him. Plus, he already has a girlfriend", I said.

Darcy walks up to Pietro. "Pietro?"She asked. Pietro nodded. "Hi, I'm Darcy. I'm a friend of Zia's".

"I'm Pietro", he said.

"Are you guys getting married?" Darcy asked.

"Yeah, we are. We thought you might know any wedding locations", I said.

"I've been looking up a lot of locations. You guys can come inside".

"The others are in the car", Loki said.

"Are you alright with having 5 kids, both my adoptive parents, my step mother, Pepper, Pietro and Three morons?" I asked.

"Me, Ian and Jaimie don't mind", Darcy said.

"Who's Jaimie?"

_______________________________________

Me and Darcy walked into a room. Pietro, Peter and Loki went outside to get the others.

"Ready?" Darcy asked. I nodded. She opened the door. I saw a little girl who looked like she was three or four years old.

I gasped. "You're a mother", I said.

"Before half the universe turned into dust, me and Ian were thinking of getting married. We were on an outing, but then we got a call from Jane. She told us Eric disappeared. We've spent the last 5 years trying to figure out what happened to everyone", Darcy explained.

"I wish you would've told me. I was doing some research too, but I didn't want to be alone", I said. "Uncle Thor didn't take things well".

"Neither did Ian, but during the 5 years, I got pregnant with Jaimie. I had to do research with Jane and Ian while taking care of my daughter",Darcy explained.

"I'm so proud of you, Darcy. So where is Jane and Eric?" I asked.

"Jane is on a date and Eric is in his room", Darcy said. I nodded. We walked into the kitchen. Ian was making breakfast.

"Zee, you're here", Ian said in his British accent. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Yeah, it's good to see you", I said.

"Zee is getting married", Darcy said.

"That's amazing", Ian said.

"Is it alright if my family comes in?" I asked. "5 kids, both my adoptive parents, my step mom, Pepper, Pietro and three idiots".

"Who are the idiots?"

"Tony, Clint and my father".

"Firstly, I am not an idiot", Loki said which made the three of us jump. "Secondly, the others are on their way right now".

"You are kinda an idiot", I said. "So is Tony. And Clint".

"No, Stark, Barton and your Uncle are the idiots", Loki said.

"Okay. Make that four idiots".

"But your Uncle isn't here".

"Then it's three idiots".

"You know, it drives me insane whenever you act like your mother",Loki said.

"Which one?" Natasha asked as she came in.

"You", Loki said.

"Then that's a good thing, right?" Mom asked. I nodded in agreement. Peter came in, holding Morgan. Tony and Pepper came in next.

When everyone got inside, we thought of a location. "You two met in a forest. So why not have it there?"Darcy asked.

"We met in a snowy forest. We don't want our guests to freeze", I said.

"What about...Sokovia?" Darcy asked.

"Where Pietro was almost killed by Ultron? Yeah, no", I said.

"The place where you became boyfriend and girlfriend?" Ian asked.

"I was in jail because of the stupid government".

"What?" Darcy asked.

"It's a long story", Me and Pietro said in unison.

"Where was the first time Pietro proposed?" Darcy asked.

"Wakanda", Me and Pietro said in unison.

"That's perfect", I said.

"I can ask T'challa if he can help us",Natasha said. "Now we need someone to get you two married".

"I know someone", Pietro said.