7. The Battle

I heard Beck's voice as I began to wake up. "Okay, people, no Avengers coming. Good to go", he said.

"I could call them. They'd handle this better than you", I said.

Beck looked at me. "Aw, no need. I'm glad you're awake", he says. I glared at him. I just now noticed that I was tied up by ropes. I was sitting on a wooden chair.

"Is this fake too?" I asked.

"No. Not this time".

"If you call me your love, I'm going to start throwing up".

"William, launch the drones", Beck said. He saw the confused look on my face. "Since Peter's friends know about his secret, they're going to have to die. It's too bad Peter won't be here to stop it".

"What did you do to him?" I asked. Beck didn't answer. "Tell me!"

"Let's just say he'd be lucky if he survived. It's a shame. That train didn't see him", Beck said.

Tears blurred my vision. "No. Tell me you didn't", I said, trying not to cry. "What is wrong with you? What is wrong with you, Beck?!"

"Shut up! I did what I had to".

"Why would you do that to him?! He's a kid! He believed in you! He trusted you!"

"He learned the truth. I had to take him out".

"At what cost? This'll get you nowhere, but prison. You're...You're a-"

"A what? A monster?"

"You're no hero. You're a villain. And yeah, a monster", I said.

"I don't have time for this", Beck said. He pulled a sack over my head. "E.D.I.T.H?"

"Yes, Quintin", A robotic voice said.

"E.D.I.T.H? Tony. Uncle Tony", I said. The sack was taken off my head.

"Oh. Uncle Tony? I didn't know you guys were that close. You miss him, don't you?" Quintin asked. "I heard you have a secret about Tony Stark. What is it?"

I couldn't let him know Tony's still alive. I couldn't let him know about Morgan.

I kicked Beck. He groaned in pain before he laughed.

"Just like the kid, you're so gullible, Daughter of Loki".

"I'm not gullible because even I have the darkest of sides".

"But you have a...good side".

"That's what makes me strong", I said.

"Show me my loose ends", Quintin said to E.D.I.T.H. I didn't like the sound of that. "Once the show's going, execute the kill order on my command".

"Copy".

"Alright. Start the show. Let's save the world, people".

"You're not saving anyone like this. You know this is wrong. Don't do this",I said.

"Unless you want me to execute your family, I suggest you save your breathe", Quintin said.

_______________________________________

"William, I got drones breaking formation", Beck said. I smiled as the person talking to Beck explained. "Yeah. And I'm going to kill him".

"You won't win", I said. Beck punched me which made me grunt in pain.

"Shut up", Beck said. He puts the sack back on my head.

_______________________________________

"E.D.I.T.H, target Spiderman", Beck said. "I'm glad you finally shut up, Zee".

I pretended I was unconscious. When I didn't answer, Beck pulled off the sack. I kicked Beck. I got up and hit him with the chair.

I broke out of the ropes. Green energy danced around my fingers. "You're not the only one who can do tricks", I said. I threw green energy at him.

A drone came towards me. Red energy came out of my hands. The drone turned into butterflies.

"You'd have to kill me if you want to get him", I said to Beck. Beck stood from the ground.

"Remember, I'm the one who has Uncle Tony's E.D.I.T.H glasses", Beck said.

"You have no right to call him that! Those glasses aren't yours. Peter should be the one to have those, not you".

"Well Peter isn't here, is he?"

Suddenly, I was in a dark place. I took out my dagger and prepared myself. I jumped onto a drone and stabbed it with my dagger. I jumped onto another drone and stabbed it. I threw my dagger at an invisible drone. It appeared as it self circuited. The dagger flew into my hands.

Drones shot at me, but I blocked them, using my force field.

The force field exploded into a telekinetic wave of energy, knocking down the drones and Quintin.

I turned around to see Beck. Before I could react, he punched me in the face, knocking me to the ground.

I got up from the ground. Beck walked towards me. "Wait", I said. I spit out a tooth. I looked at Beck. "We may continue".

I grabbed my dagger and Beck grabbed a gun. He shot at me, but the bullets turned into confetti.

I threw my dagger at Beck, leaving a cut on Beck's cheek. The dagger flew back into my hand.

"I guess both of us can do tricks",Beck said. I nodded. The real me, who was standing behind Beck and stabbed him in the back.

I tried to run away, but I was shot in the abdomen. I screamed in pain. Two drones flew towards me. I created a force field. I held it up as the drone fired at me.

_______________________________________

The drones finally gave up. I put down my force field. Beck punched me, knocking me to the ground.

"I didn't want it to come to this", Beck said. "Drones. Exe-" Quintin was cut off when Peter came in. He stuck on the ceiling and punched Beck.

He grabbed Beck. "Zia, are you alright", Peter asked. I nodded. "Go. I'll handle him".

"Are you sure?" I asked as I stood from the ground.

"Yeah. I got this. Go", Peter said.

"Kick his ass, Spiderman", I said. I ran out of...wherever I was.

_______________________________________

I found the guy that Beck calls William. William pulled a flash drive out of the computer. He turned around to look at me.

"What's on the drive?" I asked. William didn't answer. I punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious. I grabbed the flash drive out of his hand.

I played it on the computer. After watching the video, I took a shaky breathe. I took the flash drive out of the computer.

Red energy flew out of my hands and created a rock. I smashed the flash drive with the rock.