1. Getting Kidnapped by Nick Fury

I walked into the room. I saw May Parker, Happy Hogan and Peter Parker with his mask on. "Don't worry. It's just me", I said.

Peter's mask came off. "Hey", Peter said. "I didn't know you were coming".

"Happy wanted me to come", I said. Peter's aunt walked out of the room. "I also wanted to say thank you for helping us fight. I know it was a lot to take in. Especially after being gone for 5 years".

"You're- You're welcome, Director",Peter said.

"Not yet. I'm okay with you calling me Zia or Zee".

"Okay. Heads up, you two. Nick Fury's calling you", Happy said.

"Nick Fury's going to call us? Why?"Peter asked.

"Why? Because he probably has some hero stuff for you to do. You're both superheroes. He calls superheroes",Happy said.

"Well I mean if it was really that important, he'd probably call someone else. Not me", Peter said.

Both me and Peter's phone vibrated. "Probably not", Happy said. Peter grabbed his phone. "That's it. No caller ID. That's him".

"I don't really want to talk to Nick Fury", Peter said.

"Yeah me neither", I said.

"Answer the phone".

"Why?"

"If you don't talk to him, then I have to talk to him. I don't want to talk to him".

"How come?" I asked.

"Because I'm scared. Just answer the phone", Happy said. Peter pressed decline. I looked at him in shock. A smile was on my face.

"I like this kid", I said.

"Don't-"

I pressed decline as well. "You both sent Nick Fury to voicemail?" Happy asked.

"He'll live", I said.

"You don't send Nick Fury to voicemail".

"Did you hear that? They're calling me. I gotta go. I gotta go. I'm going to call him. I promise you I'm going to call him", Peter said.

"But after your trip", I said, mostly to myself. Peter left the room. Happy looked at me.

"You need to call him too".

"And if I don't?"

Happy's phone goes off. "You answer it", I said. He answered the phone.

"Yeah. No, no. They're not ghosting you", Happy said.

"Give me the phone", I said. Happy quickly gave me the phone. "Hello".

"Zia. Are you and Parker dodging my calls?" Fury's voice asks through the phone.

"Oh, me and the kid. Hell yeah, we're ghosting you", I said. Happy looked at me in shock.

"Excuse me? I'm not going to put up with you kids ghosting me", Fury said.

"Uncle Nick, The kid wants a break and I want time to plan out my wedding", I said. "Calm down. You'll live".

Fury chuckled. "Hill? Did you hear what this girl said?" Fury asked.

"Yes, I did", Hill's voice said in the background.

"Can't you call my father for this?" I asked.

"She thinks we can call Loki", Fury says. "This is your last warning".

"You wanna go? Do you? What are you going to do? You can't find me. I'd really like to see you try me", I said.

"We're on our way, Zia Romanoff".

I hung up the phone. Happy looked at me in shock. "He'll be fine", I said.

_______________________________________

I closed the door to my bedroom here at the Avengers Facility. I was shocked to see Nick Fury standing by my bed.

"Cliche", I said.

"You said you wanted to see me try, Director", Fury said.

"I thought I wasn't Director yet".

"You will be once you complete this task and since you decided not to come, Me and Hill are going to have to kidnap you", Nick Fury said.

"What?" I asked before a sack fell onto my head. "Uh who's kidnapping me?"

"Let's go", I heard Maria Hill say.

"Oh, is that Maria Hill? Hey, Girl. How you doing? A lot of stuff has happened. You know that enhance, the one everyone said I have a crush on? We're getting married and then during the Accords, I went to jail for no reason. I also went to space and met the Guardians. They were really nice people", I rambled.

"Can you shut her up?" Fury asked. Something hit me in the head and everything went black.