8. Esme

Months passed and we were all excited about the baby's arrival. I woke up one morning. I got up from bed and went into the kitchen. Loki and Natasha were sitting at the table. Pietro was making a cup of coffee.

Everyone was always busy with missions and saving people's lives. Of course, I couldn't join. When I was 4 months pregnant, I wanted to go on a mission, but my father said it's not healthy for the baby.

Peter came into the kitchen. He said good morning to us and sat down at the table. Peter was like a little brother to us. Well everyone except Sam. I think he hates Peter or something. I don't know what happened with those two.

I made myself a cream cheese bagel until I felt a pain in my stomach. "Um...does anyone in this room know what being in labor feels like?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me. "Oh shit", Loki and Natasha said in unison.

Pietro walked up to me. Natasha and Loki stood from their seats. "Zia, are you-" Pietro was cut off by me.

"I think so", I said. I yelped in pain.

"Okay, Pietro, get her to the hospital. Loki, get in the damn car and Peter...call everyone", Natasha said.

Peter's point of view

Natasha, Loki and Pietro walked out of the room with Zia. I have one job. Call everyone. I grabbed my phone and did that.

Tony's point of view

I was sitting at the table with Pepper and Morgan. Then, I heard my phone ring. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. Peter is calling me. "Hello?" I said, answering the phone.

"MrStarkZiaishavingthebabyandImsuppousedtocalleveryone", Peter rambled.

"Hey, Hey. Kid, calm down. What's going on?" I asked.

"Zia's about to have the baby", Peter said.

"What?" I asked.

"The baby is coming", Peter says.

"I'll be there as soon as possible", I said as I got up. I hung up the phone.

"What's going on?" Pepper asked.

"Zia is about to have the baby", I said.

Clint's point of view

I was sitting at the table, eating breakfast with Laura and our kids. My phone rang. I looked on my phone to see that Peter was calling me.

I answered the call. "Hello?" I said.

"The baby is coming. Loki, Nat and Pietro had to take Zia to the hospital",Peter said.

"What? That's amazing. I mean the hospital part isn't good", I said. I hung up the phone. "Zia's going to have the baby".

Peter's point of view

"Peter, what's going on?"

I turned around to see Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, Scott and Hope. "Where's Zee, Nat, Pietro and Loki?" Hope asked.

"The baby is coming", I said. Everyone gasped. "Nat gave me one job. Call everyone".

"Who have you called?" Wanda asked.

"Mr. Stark and Mr. Barton", I said.

"Okay, I'll call Stephen Strange. Sam, you call Carol. Rhodey, call T'challa. Bucky, contact Val and I need someone to get in contact with Thor and the Guardians", Wanda said.

"I should contact MJ and Ned", I said.

"Is it just me or has Wanda gone into Aunt Wanda Mode?" Scott asked.