[30] The Kids Win

After visiting the toy store, Changbin and minho take the kids to the restaurant nearby to eat since the kids are already hungry. So now, they're already sitting on their own sit while waiting for the foods to come.

Changbin already texted chan to come them once he is done buying everything they needed, which chan just reply with an 'okay'.

"Hyung can we get ice cream later?" Jisung said while hyunjin, felix and seungmin nodded.

"Yess minnie want ice cream" seungmin said.

Minho pretend to thought about it for awhile before showing a small smirk.

"Hmm no" minho said.

He can see the disappointed reaction from the kids, making him giggle a bit. He loves teasing them so much.

"Whyyyyyyy??????" The kids whine.

"Because i said so" minho reply.

"Meanie!" the kids reply before snort and look away from him.

They turn to look at Changbin, hoping that changbin will buy them ice cream later. But seems like changbin want to teased them too so when they asked they same question to him, changbin reply with the same answer that minho said to them.

"Ughhhhhh binnie hyung and minho hyung are bad!" Jisung said, annoyed with both minho and Changbin.

"True!" Seungmin said, supporting jisung.

"Uh huh, they're bad" felix said which hyunjin nodded.

"Jinnie will tell channie hyung" he said.

"tell me what?"

Hyunjin turn to look at his back and saw chan walking to them.

"Channie hyung!!" All of the kids said at the same time as soon as they saw chan coming to them.

"Hyung! Hyung! Binnie hyung and minho hyung bad! They didn't want to take care of us anymore! They want to leave us here" Hyunjin said which jisung, seungmin and felix nodded.

"What?!" Minho and changbin looked at them in disbelief. They never said that they want to leave the kids here!

"Is that true?" chan asked while looking at the duo, minho and Changbin.

"N-no!" They didn't know why they're stuttering all of the sudden.

"Liar!" The kids reply.

"We are not!" Changbin and minho said, they didn't realize that they have rise their voice a bit.

"See! They're didn't care about us anymore huaaaa!" Jisung said while rubbing his eyes, pretending to cry.

"They make sungie cry!" Seungmin said before join jisung to fake crying.

"They make minnie cry too" Felix whine which hyunjin nodded.

"N-no..." Both changbin and minho didn't know what to say anymore. They're both speechless.

Chan just sigh. "Changbin and Minho" he said. The owners of the names look at him.

"Both of you will make dinner for all of us tonight" chan said.

"But-"

"No but" chan interrupt them.

While kids, just giggle seeing both minho and Changbin. It's their turn to win this time.

•-----[ Turn Into Kids?! ]-----•

Jeongin open the fridge before taking the cold water inside it. After that, he closed the fridge and turn to look at both minho and Changbin who are busy preparing their dinner. He wonder what happen until the both of them agreed to cook tonight.

Since he know that it's not their turn to cook this night. So he thought that maybe something happen to them, making they need to cook tonight. After take a sip from the water he put it on the table and sit on the chair. He want to watch how they cook tonight, since he didn't have any homework today.

"So what are you two going to cook tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know, i just cut this ingredients. I don't know how to cook it" Changbin reply while cutting some vegetables.

"I don't know what to cook so i will just make some simple cooking tonight" minho reply while washing the pan.

"Ohhh" jeongin just nodded.

"I have an idea"

"What?" Jeongin asked while looking at changbin.

"Since you're here, why didn't you help me?? I can't do this alone, it's too many things to cut" changbin sigh. While minho nodded, agreeing with jeongin.

Jeongin thought about it. "Hmmm no" he reply.

"Why???"

"Because i am not allowed to help here. Chan hyung already tell me to not help both of you here" he grinned.

"So i just sit here and watch" he continued.

"Ugh, i don't want to do this" Changbin said.

"Aw stop whining, it's not that bad" jeongin reply before giggle.

"I hate you" Changbin said before continue doing his work.

"INNIEE HYUNG~! LET'S PLAY TOGETHER, WE ALREADY FINISHED TAKING SHOWER"

"Okay i got to go~ bye hyung~" jeongin said before leaving both minho and Changbin at the kitchen.

"This is not fair" both of them said.

TBC

Sorry for the short chapter 🤧. I feels bad for not updating so i tried my best to write something.

But seems like this is all i can do for this chapter😔 I'm so sorry. I'm still in Writer's block and I don't think it will go soon😔

But thanks for reading and still waiting for this story😭💞 i will do my best to continue this story so i hope you all can wait for the update. Thank you!💞