[20] It's True?!

Chan and changbin decide to enter the big building where all of the trainee will be training before debut. Based on their last discussion, they thought that the girl must be one of the trainee at the same entertainment as them. So to make sure about it, chan and Changbin will go and prove it.

Since Changbin who is the only one who has seen the girl's face, he must go and since chan is the leader, he decided to follow changbin. Maybe he can help something. They also thought that two is better than one. That's why chan and changbin will go while the other members will look after the kids.

Chan just keep walking beside Changbin, they have to make excuse that they need to meet someone here and luckily they got the permission to go there. It's not like they didn't allowed to visit here but it's will be weird if they come without any reasons.

Both of them walking while looking for someone but too bad for them for not being able to find the girl at the hallway. So they decide to look at the practice room, they go to the vocal practice room first. There, they can see a lot trainees training hard. That's makes them remember when they're still trainee.

But it's not the time to remember about it so they decide to moving on and look at another room. It's already several minutes walking and searching but they still can't find the girl. Maybe she is not one of the trainee here.

"Hyung maybe she is not here" Changbin said. He is already exhausted from walking for a long time.

"Why are you so sure?" Chan asked. He actually still didn't believe that the girl is not here.

"Because we already look everywhere yet we still can't find her anywhere" changbin reply. Now the both of them decide to sit at the nearby bench at the corridor.

"Maybe she didn't arrive yet" Chan said.

"But it's already 10 in the morning, didn't the practice start at 8.30?" Changbin asked which Chan nodded.

"Yeah" Chan sigh.

"Maybe she is not here" changbin said.

Maybe they're wrong about the girl being one of the trainee here. Then what should they do next? How they can find the girl? Do they just need to wait until the 00liner turn into their normal age again? That's makes both chan and changbin sigh.

Changbin looks around again and then something caught his attention. He can see someone walking towards them and seems like the person didn't realize they're here. He know that's person! It's the person who they're been searching from the start.

"Hyung! Look it's her!" Changbin said while tapping chan's shoulder.

"Huh?! Where?" Chan asked. Changbin point to the direction where he sees the girl.

But because of their voices, the girl noticed them and started to runaway from there. Both changbin and chan stand up. They need to chase her. Seems like the girl is surprised seeing them here.

"Wait!"

•----[ Turn Into Kids ]----•

"B. O. R. E. D. Bored! I'm so bored!" Jisung said while laying on the floor.

He didn't know what to play today. Jeongin go to school, chan and changbin went out, while minho preparing their food. So it's only jisung, hyunjin, seungmin and felix at the living room. Of course they can play with each other but he didn't know why he feels so bored.

He glance to felix and seungmin who are drawing with seungmin. It's not like he didn't want to join them but he thought that just drawing making him bored. He want to play something that really interesting. Jisung pout, he want to play something.

"Sungie, if you bored let's drawing with us" Seungmin said while looking to jisung who is just laying on the floor.

Jisung get up and change his pose to sit. So right now he is sitting on the floor. He look at seungmin.

"It's boring, sungie want to play not draw" Jisung reply while whining. He want to play something with them.

Felix put the pencil he used to draw on the book before turn to look at jisung. "What do you want to play?" He asked.

Hearing that makes jisung grinned. Seems like they want to stop drawing and play with him. That's makes jisung happy. He will not feels bored anymore, he thought.

"Let's disturb minho hyung!" Jisung said.

"But that's not a game" hyunjin reply which seungmin nodded.

"But it's sounds fun" Felix said making jisung grinned.

"Yes!" Jisung nodded.

"But what if he is mad for disturbing him?" seungmin said.

"Yeah and then we are not allowed to eat" hyunjin said.

"Well jinnie is right..." Jisung said. Before sighing again.

"Huaa what should we play now??" Jisung whine.

"Sungie let's just drawing, we can play when innie hyung is back" Felix said making jisung thought for awhile.

"But-"

"Kids the food is done! Let's eat" They can heard minho's voice from the kitchen.

"Okay hyung!" They reply before going to the kitchen. They continue drawing or maybe start playing later. For now they need to eat first.

TBC

Short chapter again :"). I feels bad for not updating this story that's why i try to continue but since i'm in writer's block, i only can write a short chapter 😞😌.

Btw sorry for the late update and sorry if there are too many wrong grammar. 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

I will try my best to makes the another chapter longer than this and better than this chapter.

Anyways stay safe everyone, stay at home and don't forget to wash your hands.

Also thanks for reading😊 Bye!💙💕