[3] Is It Good or Bad?

"Bye Bye Hyung!!" Felix and Jisung wave to Chan and minho from the front door. Minho and chan smile seeing the kids. They wave back before mumble goodbye.

Chan and minho will go to their agency and tell their manager what has happen to their 00 liner. Actually chan want to keep it as a secret but he realize that it is useless. So he bring Woojin to help him.

After chan and minho are already leave their dorm. Felix and Jisung closed the door as they heard changbin tell them to closed it. Felix and Jisung walk to the living room and see seungmin who is busy colouring on a book while sitting on the floor. Felix approach him and sit beside him. While Jisung , he decide to find hyunjin.

"Woahh! Minnie can draw!" Felix said excitedly as he sees seungmin's work. While Seungmin who receive a praise from felix , just smile.

"Lixie want to draw too" felix want to take the colour pencil from seungmin but seungmin take another colour pencil and give to felix.

"lixie can draw here" seungmin point to the blank page.

"Yeahhh thank you minnie!" Felix said.

Then the two kids started to drawing on the book. They scribble and doodling on the book , smile as they satisfied with their sketch. A few moments later , jeongin who is in his school uniform walk out from his shared room.

"Hi! Minnie! Lixie!" Jeongin said excitedly. This is the first time he call seungmin and felix without hyung and that's makes him happy. Cause now he didn't need to obey their order , since he is older than them now.

"Hi hyung!" Felix said while wave his small hand and continue to doodling again. Seungmin just chuckle than continue to doodling again.

Jeongin approach them and gasp as he sees his book full with random doodle ,  random sketch and random scribble. It just a minutes ago he give seungmin the book and now the book is almost full with random thing.

"Hyung! Hyung! Look minnie draw a cat for lixie , it pretty right!??" Felix lift up the book and show jeongin the cat that seungmin draw for him.

"Hehe" seungmin smile as felix show his drawing to jeongin.

Jeongin look at the drawing and sweat-drop as he sees the drawing. He can't see any cat from the the drawing so he nodded. He didn't want to makes seungmin sad.

"Errkk yeah it's pretty" jeongin said which felix and seungmin cheering excitedly.

"Oh I almost forget that I need to school today! Bye minnie and lixie. Just continue your drawing and show me after I'm back" jeongin said

"Okay!"

●————[ Turn Into Kids?! ]————●

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked as he sees hyunjin laying on the floor.

"Jinnie trying to fly" hyunjin said while laying outstretched on the floor. He move his hand up and down , acting like he is flying in the sky.

"Oh okay" Jisung lay behind him and does the same.

They pretend to fly while moving the hands up and down.

"Woahh sungie is flying!" Jisung said excitedly , hyunjin chuckle.

"Aww sungie is cute" hyunjin's words makes Jisung smile. He sit up and pinch hyunjin's cheeks.

"Jinnie is cute too" Jisung said. Hyunjin get up and smile.

Now they are sitting on the floor. Thinking another games to play. Then Jisung stand up making hyunjin look at him with a confuse look.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked while tilting his head.

"Sungie want to find minho hyung and binnie hyung" Jisung said which hyunjin nodded

"Kajja!" Hyunjin pull him to the living room.

As they approach the living room , they can see felix and seungmin are fighting over a book. Felix want to draw and show it to jeongin but seungmin want to do it too.

"Stop!" Jisung said making felix and seungmin stop from arguing but then they start to fight again.

Felix take the colour pencil and put it behind him , he show his victory smile to seungmin. But seungmin didn't give up yet , he take the book and hide it in his cloth. He mock felix making felix pout.

"Give it back!" He said

"No!" Seungmin cross his hand while closing his eyes.

"Mmmmmm sungie~ lixie want the book" felix go to Jisung. He show his sad look.

"Jinnie~ minnie want the colour" seungmin said begging to hyunjin so that hyunjin will take the colour from felix.

"Ermm" Jisung and hyunjin look at each other.

Don't know what to do. Jisung want to take the book from seungmin but he didn't want seungmin cry. While hyunjin , he want to take the colour pencil from felix but he didn't want felix cry.

●————[Turn Into Kids?!]————●

Chan sigh and that was the third time he sigh today. He still remember the words that their manager said after he tell about Jisung , seungmin , felix and hyunjin.

"Stray kids will hiatus for awhile until felix , seungmin , Jisung and hyunjin turn into their normal age again" This words keep flashing in his mind.

He is confuse , what should he react now? Is it better to feels happy or not? He glance at minho who is walking beside him. Minho seems fine and that's makes him feels sorry. He sigh , again.

"Wow it was the fourth time you sign since we leave the agency. Why? What's wrong?" Minho said which chan sigh again. Minho raise his left eyebrow , while waiting for chan's answer.

"Huh I'm sorry" he apologized to minho. Minho tap chan's shoulder.

"No hyung, don't feels sorry. Its not your fault and about the others don't worry they will understand. For me this is good actually, we all need rest. Especially you , Jisung and changbin" minho said making chan touched at his words.

"So don't worry okay, we just hiatus for awhile not forever" he said again which chan nodded.

"Thanks" chan said which minho smile and nod.

Minho and chan walk together to their dorm. They're lucky because their dorm is near with the agency.

TBC

Sorry if this chapter is boring 😌 and if there's to many wrong grammar. Anyways thanks for the 200+ reads!😭💕 I really appreciate it!❤💙Thanks for reading my book!

To be honest I didn't expect that y'all gonna like this story 😭 , I'm so thankful to y'all 😭😄. Thanks again!❤💕

Have a nice day/night ahead! Bye!😄