[21] Not So Lucky

"Wait!" Chan and changbin said but seems like the girl just ignore them and continue running away from them.

The girl getting far away from them, seems like they're a bit too late to chase the girl. But chan and changbin didn't give up yet, they need to talk to the girl. So they keep running after the girl. From the back, they can see the girl start to wearing a mask.

But luckily chan and changbin already know and remember her face. They keep running, ignoring the people who look at the three of them with many type of look. While running they keep bumping into people who are just walking.

That makes them had to say sorry to the pedestrian that they bump with. Now they seems like two police chasing after a thief. Luckily chan and changbin are wearing mask too, so maybe nobody notice it's them.

As they almost getting closer to the girl, they gasp as they sees the girl run into a crowd. That give them hard times to search for her, they keep looking around but they can't see her anywhere. So the conclusion is they lost her.

"Ugh we lost her!" changbin groan. He put his hand on his knee, trying to take a breath.

Chan sigh. He stand straight, he still want to search for her. They almost get her before but bad for them for being a bit late before.

"Huh, it's fine. At least we already know her face" Chan said.

Well at least they got something, even they lost her but they still got something. However, they still got another time right? He thought.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Changbin asked. He still feels a bit tired actually.

"Since we didn't know where did she go, maybe for now we just go back"chan suggest. He is exhausted too anyway. Changbin just nodded.

•---- [ Turn Into Kids?! ]----•

"time to sleep" minho said making the four kids whine. Hearing those from minho making them stop from what they're doing and whine.

"noooooo, sungie didn't want to sleep yet" Jisung whine while crossing his arm.

"Minnie too, it's not night. Why do we need to sleep??" Seungmin whine too.

"Lixie don't want to sleep too" Felix whine, he didn't want to sleep yet too.

"Uh huh, jinnie didn't sleepy yet" Hyunjin whine, agreeing with jisung, Felix and seungmin.

They didn't want to sleep yet. It's still early, it just afternoon. Why they need to sleep now? They still want to play, they thought. minho just sigh. The kids are too stubborn.

"but if you sleep, you will grow up faster" Minho said.

Jisung, felix, seungmin and hyunjin shakes their head. It can't make them decide to change their mind and go to sleep. They will sleep if they're sleepy and now they didn't sleepy at all. That's why they refuse to go to sleep now.

"We want to play not sleep" Jisung pout. Hyunjin, felix and seungmin nodded in sync.

"Fine but promise to me to not cause any trouble" minho said giving up.

"We promise hyung!!" They reply at the same time.

•----[ Turn Into Kids?! ]----•

"We almost got her!" Changbin groan. Now both he and chan are on their way to their dorm.

"I know right? I can't believe we can't chase her" chan sigh.

"Yeah! Ugh now i want to rest, i'm so tired of running" changbin said. Chan just nodded. He want to rest too.

As they finally arrived at their dorm, chan open the door. He can see minho just playing with their phone while the kids are playing while running around. Where hyunjin and seungmin chasing after jisung and felix. They have such a big energy, changbin and chan thought.

"Oh hey!! Hyung! Welcome back!!" Seungmin and hyunjin said as they see chan and changbin who are just arrived.

"Yeah" they reply before giggle.

"Hyung! Hyung! Are you playing police and thief too??" Felix asked excitedly. He can see that changbin and chan are just finish running.

"No, we just have something to do before. Why?" chan said.

"Ohh lixie just want to know who are the police and the thief if you and binnie hyung are playing police and thief too" Felix reply making chan and changbin giggle. Well they're seems like police and thief when they chase the girl before, they thought

"Yeah! And you're the thief!!" Hyunjin said while hugged Felix from behind. "Yay! I got lixie!" He continued.

"Ahhh!! Not fair" Felix whine.

"Yes! It is, jinnie put lixie in jail. Minnie will catch sungie" Seungmin said which hyunjin nodded.

"Yes sir!" Hyunjin reply while dragging felix to the 'jail'. The jail is the sofa where minho sitting at.

"Don't worry! Sungie will save lixie later!" Jisung said while running away from seungmin who are chasing after him.

"No! Minnie will never let that happen, thief must go to jail" Seungmin said.

"But sungie is not a real thief" Jisung reply, still running away from seungmin.

"no, sungie is the thief" Seungmin reply.

jisung still running away from seungmin and seungmin run after him. While Felix already sitting on the sofa and being guarded by hyunjin. Felix just watch jisung and seungmin from there. Felix just hope that jisung can escape from seungmin and realise him.

Chan and changbin decide to rest on the sofa too. Yes, they're still tired but seeing the kids playing around making them giggle. They also curious which team will win, team seungmin and hyunjin or team jisung and Felix.

"Minnie can't catch sungie" Jisung said mocking seungmin who is already tired.

"Not fair, sungie is too fast" seungmin said. Jisung just giggle. He is tired too but he is just too happy until he didn't realize that he is tired.

"Well then my team will win" jisung grinned and start to run again.

He try to run towards Felix. He just need to pat felix's palm to realise him and they'll win. But also jisung need to be careful with hyunjin. Hyunjin can catch him too. That's why when hyunjin try to catch him, jisung try to avoid.

But since he is tired and hyunjin still full with energy, hyunjin easily catch him. The winner is team seungmin and hyunjin.

"Yeahh!! We won!" Seungmin exclaimed.

"Yay! You lose" hyunjin said to Felix and jisung.

"Huaaaa!! We almost win" Jisung groaned.

"It's fine! We can win next time" Felix said to jisung while patting jisung's back.

minho, chan and changbin just giggle seeing them. They're just too cute.

TBC

I hope this chapter is not bad and bored ;-;, i don't know why I can't write a good chapter :"). anyways, Thanks for reading!💕

And sorry if there are too many wrong grammar :").

Bye! Stay safe everyone!😊