[6] Good Morning

It is a new day. The day when they began their life without busy schedules , without practices , without composing and without working. Today they gonna start their day without their daily routine , which they need to wake up early and get ready to practice.

Except for someone. He still need to wake up early everyday except for weekend. The person is Yang Jeongin. He need to go to school. Even his group is in hiatus , he still need to go to school. Cause the hiatus doesn't influence his school's activity.

So today he is the only one who wake up first. He yawn while stretch his body. His fox eyes can see his members and the four little kids are still sleeping. A smile appear on his face a he see everyone are sleeping peacefully. Seems like they didn't sleep for a year. To be honest this view makes his heart warm.

What a nice view to start a day. Then he decide to stand up while fixing his hair. It's better to get ready right now , their manager will come soon to pick him. So he need to be hurry or he's gonna be late for school today. Jeongin enter the bathroom and close the door.

A moment later , one of the four little kids awaken. He rub his eyes while yawning.

"Hmmm is it already morning?" He stand up and walk to the window. Since he didn't know how to use the clock , he decide to look at the outside. Trying to see if the sun is already risen or not.

His round eyes caught the view of the morning as the sun is still doesn't arisen completely. But he know the sun will rise soon , so he walk to his friends who are still sleeping in the living room. He is bored so he wake one of his friends up.

"Hey, Lixie wake up! Sungie doesn't have friend" He said while trying to wake felix up.

A moment later the kid with tiny hands already awake when Jisung keep bother his sleep. Felix rub his eyes while yawning.

"Hmmm but lixie want to sleep more~" felix whine but Jisung want felix to stay awake so that he have friend right now

"Pwweaseeee~ (please)" Jisung show his begging face while change his tone voice into a cute tone voice.

"Huh okay" felix sigh before agreeing with Jisung. Making Jisung cheering happily.

At the same time, the bathroom door opened by jeongin. He can see Jisung and felix are talking with each other. He got curious about what the two little kids said, so he approach them. Hoping that he will know what's the topic they've been talked about.

"Hi!" He greet them.

"Eoh! Hi hyung! Where are you going?" Little Jisung and felix said at the same time making jeongin chuckle at their cuteness.

"Hyung need to go to school. By the way , sungie and lixie are talking about what?" Jeongin said didn't forget to asked them at the end of his words.

"Ermm nothing! Sungie want a friend so sungie wake lixie up" little Jisung said which little felix nodded at jisung's words.

"Hyung! Can lixie go to school too?" Felix asked. He get excited just by seeing jeongin's uniform that coloured in yellow. His childish mind already imagine how he look like in that uniform.

"No! Lixie can't go to school!" Jisung exclaim, didn't want felix to leave him.

"Aww why?" Jeongin asked for felix.

"Cause if lixie go to school , sungie will not have a friend anymore :(" Jisung said with a sad tone making felix feels guilty to leave Jisung.

Felix pull Jisung into his embrace, he thought maybe Jisung will not be sad anymore if he hug him. And he is right! Jisung is not sad anymore.

"Sowwy (sorry) lixie will stay here with sungie" felix said making Jisung smile.

"Awww so cute~" jeongin can't help but adoring their cuteness.

●————[ Turn Into Kids?! ]————●

Its already 10 minutes after jeongin leave their dorm and go to school and the living room is so quite. There's no sound have been created , it's just silent. But a moment later one by one the stray kids member is awaken and so seungmin and hyunjin.

Everyone start their day without complaining anything. Cause its just a normal day, they don't need to be hurry for work. They just start their day just like the ordinary people. Taking shower, breakfast, talking with each other and more.

Chan who is just walk out from the 3racha's room, smiling seeing the calm atmosphere in the morning. He can see little seungmin and little hyunjin are playing jeongin's Lego in the living room together. He also can see minho and changbin are eating breakfast.

It is a normal and calm day but why does he feels like he forget about something? Maybe it is just his random thought but its feels really wrong. He look at the living room all of his member who supposed to stay are there, right?

"Stray kids have eight members, jeongin go to school and that's mean there supposed to be seven members left. Let me see, changbin, minho, hyunjin, seungmin and me" chan said as he start counting his member.

The others look at him with questioned look, didn't understand what are their leader doing.

"Five?? WAIT!!!" Suddenly chan yell making everyone startle.

"What?!" minho and changbin asked. While seungmin and hyunjin just stare at them, blankly.

"Hyung! What happen?!" Changbin asked again when chan didn't answer their question.

"Jinnie what are they doing?" Little seungmin asked to hyunjin.

"Jinnie don't know minnie" but hyunjin didn't know what are the others member doing. Seungmin just nodded and wait for Chan to finish his word.

"WHERE ARE JISUNG AND FELIX?!" Chan asked making everyone except seungmin and hyunjin shock.

"Well Damn"

TBC

Since i have some free time I decide to publish this part 😄.

So I hope y'all like it and thanks for those who still waiting for this fanfic. I really appreciate it 😭😭❤❤

I promise when I back I will try to update this story more often than before. Thanks again! 😄❤❤

Bye!🙌 Have a good day/night