[19] Hide & Seek pt3

Hyunjin didn't stop whining. He didn't want to lose! But too bad for him for being the first person jeongin found. Which mean he lose in this first round and he will be the seeker for the next round. He really thought that it is the best idea to hide inside the closet.

"Am i really the first one innie hyung find?" Hyunjin asked. He still can't accept the fact that he is the first one who is jeongin find.

"Yeah, i still didn't find minnie, lixie and sungie yet" Jeongin reply which hyunjin groan.

He giggle seeing hyunjin upset for being the first one he find in this first round. Hyunjin didn't seem intimidating at all, he just look so cute when he is upset since hyunjin is smaller than him now.

"Not fair" Hyunjin pout while crossing his arms. That's makes jeongin giggle again.

Now the both of them are at the living room. Hyunjin walk to the sofa while stamping his foot on the floor. He sit on it while crossing his arms, pouting. At the same time, the other members are going to the living room too. They can see hyunjin and jeongin there.

"What happen to him?" Changbin asked while pointing to hyunjin who seems really upset.

"He is upset because i find him first" Jeongin reply, giggled as he heard hyunjin snort when he mentioned about it.

"Ehhh, so you lose~" Minho said to hyunjin teasingly.

"Hyuuuuuuunnnnng!!!" Hyunjin whine.

That's makes everyone chuckle. While hyunjin, he feels like he want to cry when everyone laugh at him. They're mean he thought.

•----[ Turn Into Kids ]----•

Seungmin, jisung and felix still hiding inside the bathroom. Now felix didn't feels bored anymore since there are jisung and seungmin with him here. Sometimes they talking to each other and playing rock-paper-scissor together.

To make sure that their hiding place is still safe, one of them need to take a look at the outside for awhile. Since jisung is the one who is sitting behind the door, he will the one who will take a look at the outside.

Jisung just look from the gap between the door. He can't see anyone approaching them.  So for now, they're safe. He turn back, he need to tell seungmin and felix that their hiding place is still safe.

"We are going to win!" Jisung said.

"What does sungie mean?" Felix asked to jisung.

"Nobody come here, so we will win if innie hyung give up finding us!" Jisung explained.

"Yeay!" Seungmin cheered. He is happy knowing that they will win and also happy because hyunjin is already lose this game.

"But how do we know that innie hyung want to give up finding us?" Felix asked making the both jisung and seungmin quiet.

"...Urmm, maybe innie hyung will calling for us?" Seungmin answer.

"Ohhhh okay!" Felix reply.

"Hyung!! Wait!!"

Felix, jisung and seungmin become quite as they heard someone's voice. It's jeongin's voice! They're now looking at each other as they're trying to communicate with each other without making any sound. In this bathroom, there are no suitable place to hide.

But seems like they can't do anything, they just can hope that nobody will open the door. Even it's impossible. They sure that someone might open the door and find them here.

"What should we do?" Felix whisper.

"I don't know" jisung reply while seungmin just shrugged.

•----[ Turn Into Kids ]----•

Jeongin started to search again. He left hyunjin who is sulking right now at the living room with the other members. Where he need to find jisung, seungmin and felix? He already checked all the room in this dorm yet he still can't find them.

Then when he thinking for another place to hide, he sees chan walk to the bathroom. That's the time when he realized that he still didn't check there yet. He sure they must be there! So jeongin quickly run to Chan.

"Hyung!! Wait!!" Jeongin said making chan startle.

"What?? W-why??" Chan asked panic. Did something bad happen?! He thought.

Jeongin grinned. "I know where jisung, seungmin and felix!" He said excitedly.

Chan didn't know how to react to jeongin. He really thought something bad happen before. So he just look at jeongin with his poker face. Jeongin just grinned to him while making a heart sign using his fingers.

"Where are them?" Chan asked before sigh.

"They're inside" Jeongin reply while pointing to the bathroom.

Chan just nodded and open the bathroom's door, revealing the three other kids who are hiding inside the bathroom.

"AAAAA CHANNIE HYUNG WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR??" The three kids inside the bathroom asked at the same time as they see chan.

"Find you!" Jeongin said while showing himself from the back door.

"Awh! We are lose" Jisung whine.

"Yeah! I win!" Jeongin said proudly.

Chan sigh. He just want to use the bathroom but jeongin stop him and now the kids blame him for their lose.
"Can i use the bathroom now?" He asked.

"Sure hyung, minnie, sungie, lixie let's go to jinnie" Jeongin said, giggling while taking jisung, seungmin and felix to the living room where hyunjin  is waiting.

TBC

I'm sorry if this chapter is short and boring :"). I'll try to make it better for the next chapter (•‿•)

But thanks for reading anyway! And sorry if there are too many wrong grammar.

That's all, bye! Have a nice day/night ahead 💙♥️😊🌸