[14] At The Park

This is the second day after seungmin makes jisung and hyunjin didn't want to talk to him. That's actually makes seungmin become unhappy and didn't excited to play like always. That's makes everyone worried about seungmin , especially felix.

Felix come to seungmin with a candy. He decide want to give it to seungmin. He think that maybe will make seungmin feels a lot better since he really loves to eat candy. As felix open the door , he can see seungmin laying on his bed while sometimes looking at the ceiling.

Felix didn't know why seungmin looking at the ceiling. He lift his head up and look at the ceiling too but he can't see anything interesting there. It's only a normal ceiling , what's the interesting part about it? He asked to himself.

"Minnie" Felix said.

As felix call seungmin's name , seungmin stop staring at the ceiling and look to felix. Seungmin get up from his bed.

"Eoh yes?" Seungmin answered.

"What are you doing?" Felix asked. He is curious about seungmin's action before.

"Minnie just thinking about how to makes sungie and jinnie forgive me" seungmin said as he sigh.

He already stare at the ceiling for several minutes but he still can't think anything. Seems like his mind didn't want to help him to solve his problem. He guess maybe he can't be friend with jisung and hyunjin anymore. But he still glad because felix still want to be his friend.

"So is it work?" Felix asked.

Seungmin shakes his head. "Minnie can't think anything" He said.

Felix smile. He already know what to do actually. But he didn't want to tell seungmin until seungmin give up to think by his own. So since seungmin seems really give up right now , he thought maybe this is the perfect time for him to give seungmin his idea.

"Need help? Cause lixie already have an idea" Felix said.

"Really?!" Seungmin asked. Felix just nodded.

"What is it?" Seungmin asked.

He already give to thinking by his own. He can't come up with any idea right now. But knowing Felix have an idea how to makes hyunjin and jisung forgive him , makes him glad. Felix is his saviour!

"Let's go to the park!" Felix said.

"Huh?" Seungmin confused. Go to the park? How? He didn't understand.

Felix chuckle seeing seungmin's reaction. "Because at the park , we play at a big playground and lixie sure minnie can persuade sungie and jinnie easily" felix said.

"But what if Minnie failed?" Seungmin said. He didn't really sure if he can do it.

"Don't worry , lixie will always ready to help minnie!" Felix said while patting his chest proudly. Showing seungmim that seungmin and count on him.

"But how are we going there?" Seungmin asked.

"We can asked woojinnie hyung or channie hyung to take we there" felix suggest.

Seungmin just nodded. He really hope this will work well if they're already at the park.

"But where did lixie get this idea from?" Seungmin asked. He just curious.

Felix grinned at seungmin. "From my dream last night" he said.

•----[ Turn Into Kids ]----

Minho and changbin will take the kids to the park since felix and seungmin want to go to the park so bad. Jeongin is not with them, he is at school. That's why, there are only minho and Changbin that will take them there.

While chan, he had to go to their studio for awhile. Even all of their activities as idol have been postpone and they're still in hiatus , they still need some work to finish at the studio.

As they arrived at the park , the four of the kids become really excited. They can't wait to play there. The park have a playground for kids , that's the place where they will go. And seems like today is their lucky day , because there's not too many people here.

"Hyung! Can we play with the swing?" Jisung asked while pointing to the swing.

"You can but be careful and don't go too far , if you need something just call me or minho hyung. Okay?" Changbin said.

"Okay!" Both hyunjin and jisung answered at the same time.

"Lixie come with us" jisung said to Felix.

He didn't even look at seungmin. That's makes seungmin sad. Felix almost say yes to jisung but then he noticed that seungmin looks sad. He want they play with seungmin too.

"Okay but can lixie bring minnie?" Felix said.

Jisung and hyunjin seems to bother with felix's wish. But the still nodded at the end. That's makes seungmin feel a lot better knowing that they agree to play with him too. Maybe they started to forgive him.

"okay , let's go!" Jisung said.

It's true that they play with the swing but not for seungmin. He just watch them playing. Felix told that it's okay , just play with them but seungmin didn't want. That's because jisung and hyunjin seems to ignore his existence.

So seungmin decide to just watching them from the resting hut. He wonder what should he do to makes them forgive him. But then he hide inside the hut , he can see a suspicious person walk pass the hut.

The suspicious person wearing a mask making seungmin can't see who is it. Seungmin only can see , the person's eyes. But that's not making seungmin relief. He is afraid if the person is a kidnapper.

What's makes seungmin become more panic is the suspicious person walk towards hyunjin , jisung and felix. He afraid if the person trying to do something to them. He look around there's nobody here. It's just them and the suspicious person here.

But then seungmin remember that he come here with minho and woojin. Maybe if he scream they will hear him. But where are them? Seungmin can't see where changbin or minho from this hut.

Seungmin become more panic as the suspicious person talked to hyunjin , jisung and felix. No! He can't just keep watching from here. He need to do something.

TBC

Sorry for late update 😭 , writer's block really haunted me :").

But i hope y'all like this chapter. Anyways sorry if there's too many wrong grammars :").

Btw thanks for the 11k+ reads and 600+ votes! ♥️♥️♥️😭😭. I really appreciate it , thanks for reading , voting and commenting my story. ♥️😭😭♥️♥️♥️💞💞💞. Y'all are awesome! 💞💞