[1] A Present

Seungmin who is with his handphone as his light source is walking alone while feelings excited to rest at his dorm from a tiring practice. He can't wait to jump on his soft bed and falls asleep right now. But as he arrive at the door , he sees something on the floor.

"Eoh!? What is this?" Seungmin said while taking a package that placed in front of their dorm. He just back from their agency and its already 11 p.m , he guess minho and jeongin are already fall asleep.

"Seung— Eh? What is that?" Hyunjin said. He want to ask seungmin something but he already forget his question when he sees the package in seungmin's grip.

"I don't know , by the way where are Jisung and felix?" Seungmin asked as he sees hyunjin is alone and he can't sees the double trouble aka felix and Jisung anywhere.

Hyunjin just raise his shoulder , didn't know where are Jisung and felix. He leave felix behind cause he want to chase seungmin first , while felix he is still talking with Jisung before he leave him. So he didn't sure if felix is following him from behind or not.

"Hey! Seungmin! Hyunjin!" Suddenly someone interrupt their conversation. Both hyunjin and seungmin turn their head and look at the person who called their name before.

"There you are , where is Jisung?" Seungmin asked as he sees felix running towards him and hyunjin.

"Still at the studio with chan hyung and changbin hyung by the way what is that?" felix said while pointing to the package. He seems excited seeing the package on seungmin hand.

"I don't know , let's go in and check it. It's cold here" seungmin said. hyunjin and felix just nodded. Well its already 11.05 p.m , that's why its already cold at the outside.

They entered their dorm and gather at the couch. Seungmin put the package on the table and open it up slowly. Hyunjin and felix moving closer to seungmin so that they can see what inside the package.

"Drinks?" They said when the package is already opened by seungmin , revealed some bottles of drinks inside.

There are four bottle with different colour in it each bottles have their name. The green bottle have hyunjin's name , while the purple bottle have seungmin's name on it and the red and the blue bottles have Jisung and felix's name.

Hyunjin take the bottle coloured green that have his name. But then his eyes caught something.

"Hey look! There's a note" he said. Seungmin tell him to read the notes.

"Hello Stray Kids~ I'm a STAY and I really love you guys. Especially the 00 liner , I hope y'all love this present from me. Bye!"

From : STAY

"So its from STAY , I want to drink this!" hyunjin said as he open the bottle's lid.

"Isn't it dangerous? What if the drinks are poisonous?" Felix and hyunjin shake their head as the answer for seungmin's question making seungmin sigh.

"As long as the drinks are from STAY , I'll drink it. We must appreciate their present and since I'm thirsty I want to drink it" Hyunjin said and drink the water from the green coloured bottle.

Felix does the same while seungmin still fight with his inner self. He hesitate to drink it but seeing hyunjin and felix are fine even they're already drink it , seungmin decide to drink it too.

"Hmm its sweet" he mumble.

"Then what should we do with this?" Felix asked while lifting one bottle coloured red with Jisung name on it.

"Just put in 3racha's room. He will drink it later" seungmin said. Which Felix nodded.

"Okay , good night" felix said as he leave seungmin and hyunjin. He entered the 3racha's room and put the bottle on Jisung's table.

Then he entered his room that he shared with minho and hyunjin. Minho already fall asleep while hyunjin just entered and go to his own bed.

"Good night hyunjin" Felix said as he climb to his bed and ready to close his eyes.

"Yeah, good night" hyunjin said then fall asleep on his bed.

●————[Turn Into Kids?!]————●

"Woah! It's for me" Jisung said as he take the bottle on his table and drink it.

He get really excited when he read the note on the bottle. Without hesitate he take the bottle and drink it , he guess maybe the other member leave it for him. He is thirsty anyways , as one of the member of 3racha he had a lot works to do and makes him tired , hungry and thirsty at the same time. That's time he really excited as he sees the drink on his table.

"Hmm tasty!" He said then throw the bottle in the dustbin.

"Hoahhh! I'm so tired , I need to sleep now" Jisung said while yawning and climb to his bed. A few minutes later he already fall asleep and wandering into his dream land.

Kreakk!

"Ji— oh he already fall asleep" changbin said as he entered their room and sees Jisung is already fall asleep.

"Are you not going to sleep yet?" Suddenly someone said making changbin startle a bit. But then he sigh in relief when he realize it just chan.

"No , of course I want to sleep. I'm so tired and hyung you need to sleep too" changbin said then approaching his bed. Its better to sleep now , he thought.

"Okay , I'll sleep later. I need to finish something first" chan said then put all of his stuff on his table near his bed. Taking a chair and sit on it , while turning on his laptop.

"Okay but don't forget to sleep. Don't overwork" changbin said before he close his sleepy eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know" chan said while nodding even he knows that changbin can't see it.

TBC

I publish this chapter cause i'm excited! 😂😂 I hope y'all like it , Bye!

What do you thinks?! Continue or not?