Summer Day Off Two

You woke up due to a nightmare. You were crying but you couldn't fully remember why. All you could remember from the nightmare was a puddle of blood and a lifeless hand lying in the blood. You didn't know who died or why. That was all you got. You were a little scared. You wiped your tears away. I should tell Scott. You think about how he would react. Was it really a good idea? It was currently 4:35 am. You grab your phone and go the contacts. You press Scott's name and go to messages. You didn't want him to worry. And if he was asleep you would probably have to wait and forget about it by then. You kept making up excuses so you didn't have to tell him. You sighed and started typing your message.

{Scott. I'm scared.} -(Y/N)

You set your phone down and ran your hand through your messy hair. You fell back onto your bed and stared at the ceiling. You heard the buzz of your phone and picked it up. Scott had replied to your text. You clicked on the thing to open messages and read what he replied with.

{Sorry. Just woke up. What happened? You Okay??} -Scott

You decided to explain about the nightmare you couldn't fully remember, and waking up with tears in you eyes. You then thought a bit. I sound really stupid... Man. You hit send, sighed and set your phone on your stomach. You felt a vibration as the phone went off again. Scott had sent you a picture of himself. He was wearing a dark blue shirt from what you could tell and his hair was a mess. Scott looked actually really hot. Under the picture was a caption that read "I Look Like A Wreak But I Hope It Helps". You smiled and replied with a Thanks. Before saying goodnight and falling back asleep. This time you slept with a good dream. You woke up and got out of bed. It was morning. 10:45 am. You felt a bit better. You had gotten some sleep. You got out of bed and fumbled out of the room. You headed for the kitchen for some breakfast. It was a bit lonely but you were glad you had a day to yourself. You grabbed a box of cereal, a bowl, the milk and a spoon. You made yourself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. It was really weird for today to be so quiet. You drifted into your thoughts and memories. You remembered Scott dancing with you. You remembered how his smile seemed to brighten everything. And when you stopped dancing how warm he was when he hugged you. You wished he was with you now instead of at the pizzeria.