Day Shift

You ended up kicking Vincent out and got dressed for work. You had afternoon half of they day shift. You headed to work a few minutes early. You got to the pizzeria and instantly got a headache. You could hear screams and laughs and smell the greasy pizza. I swear they make their pizza out of cardboard and soak it in buckets of grease. You heard the music and singing of the animatronics and sighed. You had a reason for showing up early. You were going to find Scott. You headed towards backstage and looked around at the empty animatronic heads and found the suit. There was blood all around the suit and the mouth had blood leaking out of it. You almost threw up but saved it for a different time. You unlocked the suit and started opening the parts. You got the head opened first. Scott's face seemed fine, just a few cuts. You opened the chest area next. It seemed most of the blood came from this. His chest had deep wounds in them and a few of his ribs would be broken. You could tell where the springlocks started to dig far into his flesh. You opened the arms. One was broken and the other was cut deeply. Lastly the legs. They seemed not that messed up. A few deep cuts more. Scott was unconscious but alive. You held back your tears as you stared at him. Seeing him like this pained you. The animatronics seemed to half-rush the stuffing. He kept his promise and held on. You picked him up and held him in a hug. "I'm sorry, Scott." You said crying. You felt a heavy hand on your shoulder. "You shouldn't be back here." It was Freddy. You were startled and looked at the bear animatronic. "You shouldn't have done that." Bonnie said. They must be on their show break. You held onto Scott's body. You had to get him out of the back. You grabbed a wrench from the table next to you and swung it at the animatronics. They backed up and you had your chance. You held onto Scott's body and ran towards the doorway. Then you felt another hand grab your arm. It was Chica. You cried out for help. The pizzeria was open so people should hear you. "Help! Help Me!" You yell before the chicken covered you mouth. "Shh. You don't want them to hear you." Chica said. You were still crying. You saw the door open and another security guard walk in. He had a flashlight in hand. You felt saved. The guard hit Chica with the flashlight and kick her away from you. You fell to the ground with Scott. You picked him up again and got up. The guard helped you carry him out of backstage and to the dinning room. You looked at the guard. "Thank you." You said. The kids seemed to ignore you both and the parents didn't care. "It's Mike, Mike Schmidt." 'Mike' said calling an ambulance. You looked at Scott. Keep holding on. Soon the ambulance came and took Scott away and you went to finish the shift. You hoped he was okay.