Night One

You had just gotten a job at a pizzeria. Today was a Friday. You had both night shifts and day shifts but since you were recruited during the day you were to work tonight. Boss said you'd have a co-worker for tonight. You entered the office seeing a man there. He had black hair and was very tall. The closer you were the more you could see. The man wore green glasses and had brown eyes with a hint of red in them. From where you were standing he looked about... 6'4". The tall man saw you enter the office and waved. "Hello, Hello. You must be new here. I'm Scott." 'Scott' said. "Uh... Yeah... My name is (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." You told him. Scott smiled happily and offered the swivel chair since he was standing. You gladly took a seat and started looking at the cameras. The 12 am bell rang and you saw Scott tense in the corner of your eye. You were a little confused. You looked at the camera for the stage area and saw Bonnie was gone.You started to question where it went before seeing it in the west hall. Scott kept an eye on Bonnie from the office. He was ready to close the doors if deemed necessary. You wanted an explanation but now was not the time. Bonnie hid in a supply closet a few minutes later and then Chica was gone. You tracked her into the kitchen but couldn't see anything. The cameras didn't work in there. You heard pots and pans clattering and assumed Chica was distracted for now. Freddy hadn't moved from the stage and that was good. Bonnie had gotten to the doorway but Scott closed the door before the rabbit could get any closer. Chica was now in the east hall. Bonnie had backed off to the Dinning room. Scott opened the door. You sighed and continued watching the animatronics. The rest of the night was the same thing. Chica had came close a few time and Bonnie had gotten closer but you and Scott had survived. Soon the 6 am bell rang. "What was that!?" You asked. "That, (Y/n), was a normal night shift at Freddy's." Scott answered. You were still confused. How was that normal? How? Scott started to leave for home. You followed him out before watching him wave goodbye and leave. You sighed out of exhaustion and looked back at the pizzeria. If that's how nights were I don't think i'll come back... ever. You head to your car and head home to take a shower, eat and sleep or something like that. On the way home you listened to [RandomRadioSong] and thought about your new night shift.