Night Four

It was currently 11:30 pm. You were at the office waiting for Scott or Vincent. Vincent showed up and he seemed back to normal. You sighed and gave him the tablet. You wondered where Scott was. He wasn't one to be late to work. You found a fourth recording. You hoped this would help you with anything. "Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it. Uh... Hey listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow." You heard banging in the background. "It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad I recorded myself for you... uh... when i did." You started piecing together what's happening. "Uh, hey, do me a favor." More banging. "Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the backroom?" More banging. "I'm gonna try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it wont be so bad." More and more banging. "Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there." A tune plays in the background. "You know..." Undefinable noise. "Oh no-" Then a loud scream and animatronic screech. Then static. You dropped the recorder. Your eyes were wide with fear and realization. Scott had been caught. You felt the hot, wetness of your tears trail down your cheeks. Vincent was silent and gave you space. The rest of the night was the same. You had door control and Vincent had cameras. You survived another night at this rotting hell. When the night ended Vincent tried to cheer you up. "Hey....love... uh... I'm sorry you had to find out. But...look on the bright side. He said he would hold on and wait, right? Uh... Love?" Vincent stared at you. You didn't hear him. Your thoughts raced in your head showing no sign of slowing down soon. You ended up collapsing out of stress. Your mind rebooted to calm your nerves and thoughts. You woke up in bed covers on. You sat up and looked around. You smelled eggs and bacon. You got out of bed to find out what was going on. Your house was cleaner and organized. You peeked into the kitchen and saw Vincent cooking. You turned around and ran back to your room and slammed the door shut. What is Vincent doing in my house!? How does he know where i live???? OMG Is he a STALKER?????? You calmed down and opened the door seeing Vincent standing there with a plate of eggs, bacon and perfectly toasted toast. "Good morning sleepy head~" Vincent said in his usual flirty tone. You slammed the door shut again. Is he a demon? There is no way he could get to my door that fast. You opened the door a bit and took the plate of food.You then closed it again, softer. "How do you know where I live, Vincent?" You ask before eating the toast. "I'm surprised and hurt. I live just one house down, love~." Vincent told you. He was right. You do remember seeing him washing his car on your way to the store a while back.