Summer Night five

You sat in the office watching the cameras. It was pretty boring, because it's only 11:30 pm. You were waiting for any of the other guards. You were pretty sure you had tonight's shift with Scott and Vincent. I Wonder Where They Are? You flipped through the cameras yawning. You heard footsteps in the hall and flashed a flashlight at the source of the noise. You saw Scott and Vincent in the hall shielding their eyes from the blinding light. You turned off the flashlight and both men blinked a few times t get used to the darkness. Vincent even squeaked, "My Eyes", after you turned the flashlight off. You laughed a bit before checking the cameras again. "That won't be any fun until it's 12 am, Love~" Vincent said. "Yeah... I know. I'm just bored." You told him. Scott looked at you with soft eyes. "You seem a bit restless. You okay, (Y/n)?" Scott asks you. You nodded silently before the 12 am bell struck. You started watching the cameras more seriously. Scott took over music box duty and Vincent was on vent duty. You of course took over hall and cameras. Watching the animatronics move. Bon was already in the dinning room. Fred was in the Game Area. Chirp was in the Party Room 1. It wasn't much to not expect. None of the withered moved. It was the most boring time. The animatronics moved every 2 minutes and their patterns were easy to memorize. Scott seemed to be having a silent conversation with himself and Vincent was humming a rather familiar tune. You sighed. You heard a noise in the left vent and threw the empty Freddy mask at Vincent. You then hid under the desk Scott following. Bonnie was the one to come through the vent. Bonnie walked around the office and then headed out of the office. You mentally sighed before hearing more footsteps. Fred. You still were waiting. You just now, of all days, noticed how squished the space under the desk was. You literary had to sit on Scott and duck a bit so you weren't hitting the desk. You felt Scott wrap his arms around your waste from behind. He pulled you into a hug. You could feel his trembling. He was scared. Fred continued to circle the office paying no mind to Vincent. Soon Bon came in and Fred left. This was going to be a long night. Vincent even kept the mask on all night and played with one of those "magic" 8th pool ball things. When you were finally able to get out of the small hiding spot it was 5:30 am. You only had to wait 30 minutes. The animatronics seemed to know no bounds. You ended up surviving the night.