Answers

You sat down at your table at the cafe. Scott sat in-front of you. "Ask away." Scott says looking at you. You took a deep breath and looked at Scott seriously. "First of all, I heard voices from the animatronics that sounded like children's voices. They said something about their killer. I want to know what happened to them." You said. Scott nodded and looked at you. "If you read the news you would remember the missing children reports, right." He said. You nodded. "Well... after the bite of '87, that was when a child was bit by an animatronic. That person survived. Uh.... well that led to a spark in one of our employees and... he had used the old Fredbear suit to lure the kids to the backroom. I was one of the guards on duty then. Well, he killed the kids in gruesome ways and then left the bodies in the room. I had been told i had to keep it a secret or else he'd kill me. So I kept this secret and no one was killed or arrested." Scott told you. You knew he didn't give you the name to keep himself safe. "Next, I want to know why you were pulled out of the hospital early. You're clearly not fully healed." You said. "Boss visited the hospital and had overheard the doctor trying to get information out of me about the pizzeria..." You cut Scott off. "So he took you out of the hospital to save his pizzeria from being brought down." You said. Soon your coffee came and you thanked the person before they left. Scott put his hands on his mask regretting the fact he told you anything. You grabbed one of his hands and held it. "You shouldn't have been caught in the middle of this." You told him. "And if you don't want to continue I will respect that and keep quiet." Scott put his other hand down. "No. You deserve answers after all, you are an employee and if I don't tell you you could get hurt finding it out on your own." Scott said tightening his grip on your hand. You nodded. "Lastly, I want to know who it was. Who are they after? Maybe I could end this." You said. Scott looked around and then looked you in the eyes. "They're after William. He's the one who killed the kids. He's the one who threatened me." Scott said. Your eyes widened. You knew William had secrets but you didn't know they were that kind of secrets. "Honestly, I'm scared (Y/n). I'm scared he'll hurt me or you. Now that you know." Scott said. You lifted Scott's mask and kissed him. You were going to try to fix this. To help Scott and to save the trapped children. You pulled away and looked at Scott. I promise I will fix this mess.