Day Shift At The New Location

The new location was a horror attraction. Many people, mainly teens, came to go through the place. You knew that the horror attraction thing was fitting for this pizzeria. After all, you and the other guards knew what things still haunted the place. The old animatrionics had gotten so disgusting they were almost creepier than their original appearance. Balloon Boy graduated from annoying as hell to annoying as hell and creepy. You hadn't seen William for a long time. As much as you hated him you also were worried. You walked around the place, making sure the animatronics were ready for a full day of fear. None of them seemed to be wanting to kill you. You heard heavy breathing from something, though when you checked the animatronics they weren't the source. You were confused though not really scared after all you've been through and seen. You shook it off and headed to the lobby to get Mike to lead a group of teens through the place. Mike didn't really care that William was gone, to him it just meant less people to annoy him. You followed behind the group making sure no one got lost or wondered off. The animatronics moved ever so slightly and did a few jump-scares. Some teens screamed, others laughed. You were sure one kid wet his pants. You heard heavy footsteps from an animatronic behind you and turned around. The teens and Mike turned around too. The teens thought it was all part of the attraction but you'd never seen this animatronic. It was a bunny with a fadded golden color and more broken down then the others. It was missing an ear and it seemed more human than the others. You remember Scott telling you about one of the older pizzeria's with springlock suits that you could wear if you were careful about the springlocks. He said that William and a man named Henry wore the suits, one being a golden bunny named Springbonnie and the other being a gold bear called Fredbear. You guessed Fredbear was now Golden Freddy though you never was Springbonnie. Scott said the person who told him this was the Henry dude you never met. You glanced at Mike who seemed just as puzzled by the animatronic as you did and then looked at it. This must be Springbonnie. You guessed William was wearing it to prank you guys on the job. "William, cut it out. Whatever you're doing isn't working." You said. The animatronic stopped, staring down at you. It seemed to be growling. You wish you had kept silent. "Shit, I take it back!" You pushed the teens towards the exit. "The show's over." The animatronic said watching you leave the building with Mike and the teens. Mike stood next to the doorway. "What the fuck was that?" Mike asked. "No idea but it wasn't part of the normal tour and it wasn't William." You said.