Night 1's Horror

You clearly needed to get more sleep. You arrived at the new horror attraction, tired and messy. You yawned and opened the door, locking it behind you after stepping inside. You pulled out your flashlight and turned it on, trying to find your way in the dark was useless. You walked past the filthy animatronics and disgusting, rusted pipes. You found the office and grabbed the tablets. You checked the cameras and glanced at the window and open doorway. You watched the ventilation levels and audio devices. You could use some help. That's when you heard footsteps. Not heavy animatronic ones, but normal. They gave away their position. You thought. You picked your flashlight up and got ready to jab the person in the gut. When the footsteps stopped you hit the person. You heard a "FUCK!" and turned around. Though most would suspect it to be Mike, it was the Janitor. "CHRIS!?" You were so confused. You had met Chris not too long ago. You both had talked a bit and shared opinions of the hell hole you were suck in. Chris looked up at you. "Y/n? I thought one of the guys were on duty tonight..." Chris said. You shook your head, helping him up. He picked up the Bonnie mask he was using before he fell. "Why are you here? It's highly dangerous." You said. "I wanted to scare one of the guys. Specifically Mike." Chris said. "You would've gotten a black eye." You told him. "Yeah...but I have a fractured rib instead." Chris joked. You sighed. "Well prepare for death. The Nightshift is a real horror." You handed him the remote for the voice. "I don't understand why we need a remote that signals a speaker to play the voice of a tiny child somewhere in the pizzeria. Are the animatronics getting to smart for lights and masks?" You checked the cameras. Freddy had moved though it wasn't far. You saw Springbonnie again in one of the halls. You kinda mentally freaked out. You kept your eyes on him, not noticing the ventilation failing. After a few minutes you realized and rebooted the vents and camera system. Chris boredly searched some boxes and found a World Of Warcraft comic. He started reading, using your flashlight to see. You went back to watching Springbonnie and the other animatronics. When you looked around the office, you saw Spring Bonnie in the doorway. "Chris, voice!" You told him. Chris was caught off guard. He quickly reached for the button and pressed it. Spring Bonnie left the doorway. "Any longer and he would've attacked." You said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I got distracted." Chris said. You sighed. "This is going to be a long night." You muttered. Chris went back to his comic and you kept watch over the animatronics. Together, both you and Chris survived the night. As you walked out of the  pizzeria, heading towards your car, you got a message from Scott.

Come over tomorrow. It's your day off right? My day off too. The teens were destroying stuff so we had to put most of it back together. My back still hurts from bending over and picking things up. -Scott

Sure, Old man. -Y/n

I'm 30 -Scott

Night Scott -Y/n

Goodnight, Y/n -Scott

You snickered, getting into your car. You put your phone down, leaving the conversation at that. You went home to take a shower and get some sleep for once.