SUMMER DAY SHIFT PART ONE!!!

After the accident last night you had been a little off. You stared at Chirp as the animatronic played on stage. It scared you. The sound of a child crying brought you back into work mode. You looked around and found the child. He was holding a red balloon in one hand. "Hello?" You say bending down to see him eye level. "What!?" The boy said a little rudely. His voice sounded oddly familiar. "What's wrong?" You asked. The boy looked at you with teary eyes. "Those stupid plastic things replace my favorite animatronics. It's not fare. Bonnie lost his arm and face for that blue thing!" The boy said. You were surprised he knew that. "Uh... I talk to the boss for you. What's your name?" You ask. "You'd do that? Thanks lass! I'm Fritz." Fritz said. Another Fritz... Wait! That's what Bonnie called Foxy. This means... Oh... He disappeared. You looked around for him again but couldn't find him. Gone like a ghost. Maybe I am crazy. You noticed William staring at you and walked over. "So... Is it just me or were you talking to nothing? Oh wait, was it your imaginary friend? God, and they called me crazy." William said. You glared at him and watched the children. "Well... No. But it was someone rather important. I bet you know them. You did kinda kill him." You said not looking at the shocked purple man. You know who Bonnie and Foxy were. Now it was time to know Chica and Freddy. You then remembered the article of the missing children. There were five missing children but only four animatronics. Where was the fifth child? You needed to know or you wouldn't be able to save them. William soon left for break and you were left watching the children. You noticed Scott walk into the pizzeria with his uniform on. He must be working the afternoon half with you. You watched as he walked over to you. "Hello, Hello, Phone Guy." You joked looking at his mask. "Where did you get that nickname?" Scott asked chuckling. You pointed to his mask. "I mean it's pretty obvious, Scott. You don't leave home without the mask now and days." You say going turning your attention to the little children. You heard Scott sigh and felt him put an arm around your shoulders. "Well... If i bothers you I can take it off but... I'm still a little scared." Scott said. You shake your head. "Your fine just the way you are, Scott." You told him. You watched William leave and a very grumpy Vincent come into the building. He looked weird without his usual purple uniform. He was wearing a purple shirt and black pants. You then remembered you had gave that one girl Vincent's info. You had a feeling you were going to be yelled at and hid behind Scott. Of course the phone head was confused instantly.