Waiting for superman

-Luke's POV cause why the fuck not 😂😂😂-

I stared at Harley's friend as she introduced her as Martha. She was beautiful in many ways, I guess my liking towards her was obvious at the sight of her because I saw Harley get a glint in her eyes when I started to talk to her awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "Uh uhm hi- hi my names Luke" I said to her quietly, Blushing. "Hey Luke I'm Martha" She giggled. When she smiled I just couldn't forget to remember it, her smile just Lit up a entire room. "Hey this might be a weir question but do you have a boyfriend." I questioned, blushing furiously again. "No I don't" she started, "I guess I'm just waiting for my superman to sweep me off my feet." She laughed shaking her head. "That probably sounds weird, doesn't it." "No it doesnt, I think that makes sense actually. You're looking for a man to sweep you off you're feet by being a gentleman, someone who is sweet and caring and will have a hint of protection and jealousy almost." I told her. "Yeah I guess you're right." She looked up at me and I smiled, while she smiled back. This was gonna be a rough 2-3 months because I might be falling for this girl, and I may or may not want to be her superman she's waiting for.

---------------
Hey sorry this is such a short chapter it's just that I thought I would put on a quick chapter here in this fanfic.. Go check out my other fanfics like Blood stained secrets or Unforgettable Dare and also check out lexis story's hers are much better than mine and yeah. Bia

-Isabel Out