The start of a new world.

I was with Calum holding his hand walking down the path and I started humming a song quietly, Calum looked at me and asked what song I was singing I told All Time Lows song If These Sheets Were The States and he replied saying "I know that song" and we started singing together.

[Lyrics]

If these sheets were the states and you were miles away Ill fold them end over end to bring you closer to me and I cant sleep at all without you pressed up against me I settle for long distance calls im lost in heavy pillow talk again!

[End of lyrics]

The sun was halfway across the horizon when we finished I looked up at him and saw his gaze connect with mine he leaned in and I did the same stepping on my toes until we finally connected his lips molded perfectly with mine and Calum smiled into the kiss he pushed me closer to him like I was going to dissolve any second, his lips tasted like mint and I liked it I knew he could be the one to take away my heart. (heartbreak girl reference)

We both pulled out of the kiss and looked at each other, he threw his hand out waiting for mine to rest with his and I just thought how are hands fit together perfectly. Calum and I walked back to the car rethinking about that beautiful date.

-ISABEL OUT