Teenage Dreams

Calum and I got back and saw the boys sitting on the couch with guitars and Ashton with a drum box (idek what the things ash uses for meet and greet things are when they perform so yeah) I walked over to them and saw Calum also grab a Bass guitar near them until saying to me, "I would like to sing a song to you Harley." he tried to act manly as possible but failed horribly, I giggled covering my mouth. They started playing a familiar tune that was soon banned in my old home, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I Started to hum quietly as Luke started singing, he was really good. Calum Looked at me and said "come on sing with us" he urged politely, I shook my head furiously. "Pleaaaaase" He pouted, while still playing the guitar beat for next verse. "Fine" I huffed, "you have to sing with me than Cal" I warned to him, "okay" he smiles brightly before I start to sing, I closed my eyes and heard Calum join in. I opened my eyes at the end of the sing and Michael, Luke's and Ashton's jaws were dropped. "oh fuck" Michael whispered, "that wa-" Luke was cut off from Calum finishing the sentence by saying "Amazing" He chuckled and got up hugging me tightly whispering "that wasn't that bad was it?" I hugged him back, kissing his cheek. "I guess it wasn't"

--------------------
I'm so sorreh this is such a short chapter but I'll be making another chapter to one of the other stories like the Luke or one of the Michael ones to make up for it so check those out Also.
But geez guys like you must really like this story because the reads keeping going up and I'm just here like "you really like this crappy story?" But thanks to everyone reading and I'm gonna go update another story biaaaaa

-Isabel Outttt :)