Kidnapped By The 4 Boys In Black

While I was staring at the boy that used to be my old boyfriend a hand flew towards my mouth

And another went to my eyes I felt a warm breath moving closer to my ear and he whispered "we wont hurt you just come with us and dont talk or scream until we get out of here we dont want attention do we boys" I heard murmurs but all I could think about was the voice it sounded familiar. A tear slipped out of my eye but only one as we headed out of the building going to a car.

5 MINUTES LATER

I was lead into a car and the hands over My eyes and mouth were released. I saw 4 boys with black masks talking amongst themselves like I wasnt here but In the corner of my eye I saw one of the boys looking at me through his mask, I went into my bags and found my iPhone with the headphones I put them in and was listening to I miss you by Blink 182 when someone pulled out my headphones it was the boy who was staring at me before he asked what I was doing and me being the girl I am when im stressed and tired spat back sassily "what does it look like im doing" the kids eyes widened and everyone was looking at me then looked at the dude who asked me it. Until one of them spoke up and he replied saying with an austrailian accent "mate just let her calm down and relax" after he said it the other 2 boys replied murmuring "yeah calum let her relax and take it all in" 'Calum' nodded and put his head down saying ok.

-Isabel out