Little Black Dress.

LITTLE BLACK DRESS DRESS WALKED INTO T ROOM! No ok lol

-Harley's POV-
I hugged Calum in the bed we shared. "I wanna take you somewhere Harls." He whispers, Stroking my cheek. I tilt my head looking at him. "Take me anywhere you want Cal, It could be the beach or somewhere else but I wouldn't care because being with you lifts my day up anyway." I giggle, pinching his cheek and pecking him on the lips. "Okay you have a girls day with Martha and maybe try to get Michaels friend Mads to come and I'll get ready for tonight wear something nice ok?" Calum rushed a wide smile pushing onto his face. I kiss him on the lips and Walk into the Bathroom Going to take a shower. "I'm gonna take a shower Cal." I say to him. "Can I come in?" He replys back, I gasp and I can practically think of him smirking behind the bathroom door. I open the door a crack and glare at him but see him making a puppy dog face. "I- I don't know ca-" He cuts me off. "Pleaaaaaaase." He pouts. I groan "Fine but no funny business okay? You understand?" I say to him before he nods his head furiously, I chuckle and Open the door wider and he speeds in. "I swear if you do an-" "I won't I promise!" He jumps up and down, taking his pants off. I slowly take my shirt and Panties off, Calum about to take his boxers off. "You look beautiful as always Harls." He whispers, coming up to me and Clutching me into a hug. "Let's go in the shower shall we?" I raise an eyebrow, stepping into the warm water. Calum follows, his hands slowly slipping and hanging loosely on my waist from behind me. His lips inching towards my ear and singing quiet love songs, We sway back and forth and Help each other, cleaning ourselves. Soon enough we are In our clothes and Were in the kitchen with everyone else. "Hey Mikey can you ask Mads if she wants to come with Martha and Harley to get some things for Harley's and I's date tonight?" Calum speaks to him. "Uh yeah I can ask her." Michael mumbles fumbling with his phone and texting her. "She said sure where do you wanna meet?" "Uhm at the Mall I guess, I need things for the date anyway." I shrug. He Texts her quickly and turns to me before nodding and saying she will be at The food court. I laugh and nod seeing at how perfect those two will be, "Okay so look for the Mint green haired girl at the food court got it." I pull Martha to the door and say bye to everyone else.

-30 Minutes Later-

Martha and I made our way into the building and Strode over to the Food court looking for Mint Green hair. Soon enough we found Mads at Taco Bell and encountered her. "Hi I'm Harley and this is Martha." I smiled at her. She chewed quickly and Smiled. "I'm sorry, Hi I'm Mads." She shook my hand. "So I'm going on a date with my boyfriend Calum and he told me I had to wear something like really nice so Yeah." I spoke quickly. Mads smirked and Martha Pulled me and her to the nearest clothing store. Mads whining because she didn't finish her food. I tried on dress after dress and I tried on a dress Mads picked out I really liked it. It was kind of like a Little Black Dress that went just above my knees and flared out. It also had Lacy material that showed parts of my back but not exactly. Slowly walking out of the dressing room I showed Mads and Martha their mouths dropped open and all they said was "Yes yes this is it." And pushed me back in telling me to get it off because they were paying for it. I stopped them but they obviously won and soon enough we went into the shoe store and bought black heels to match. I was happy with the transaction that we got today and we rushed home to get ready. When we opened the door they boys were no where to be seen. All of us ran to Martha's room and they started to get me ready. I took my hair out of the messy ponytail I had and Martha took makeup duty while Mads took Hair curling duty, but before they did any of that they made me put on the dress first so I wouldn't ruin the hair when I put it on. "Okay so I'm gonna get the Hair curler at the right temperature and Martha take out all the makeup you need so you don't have to look through the bag when you need a specific thing of makeup." Mads explains, Heating the Curler. I walk out of the bathroom and they both usher me to the chair which was the opposite way from the mirror.