Arrival

-Harley's Pov-
I sat down at the chairs waiting for Martha to Get off the plane, I was with the boys and they all were on their phones while I Excitedly looked around to see A familiar face like Marthas. I saw Martha's Face and I got up and ran towards her, engulfing her in a hug. The boys looked up and Luke's mouth dropped open at the sight in front of him. "This is Martha please make her feel welcome" I said to them smiling widely. "how long are you gonna be off from college?" I asked to Martha. "For a good 2-3 Months" she shrugs. "Okay let's go to the house" I squeal happily, Pulling her and the boys to the car. Luke walked next to Martha and shyly rubbed the back of his neck, talking to her. Martha Smiled at him, giggling at his awkwardness. I looked up at Calum and tugged at his arm motioning him to Martha and Luke and He whispered in my ear "Do you think they are gonna get together" "Oh I will get them together, do you a sparkle in their eyes as they talk?" I sassily squealed again, Jumping up and down. Michael and Ashton Overheard us and said to us "Dammit when do we get Our loves what the fuck" they crossed their arms pouting. "Maybe someday you just have to be patient guys." I laughed lightly at them. I glanced back at Martha and Luke, seeing both much more comfortable with one another. Soon enough we were in the car driving with Green Day blasting in the car. After 21 Guns played American Idiot started to play and me and Calum looked at each other. "Remember when this played on one of our first Dates?" He asked smiling as Cal rubbed our noses to one another. "Yeah I do" I glanced at my fingers, smiling slightly at the memory. "If you guys are gonna act all lovey dovey please get out because I'm gonna throw up." Michael Yelled at us. I cuddled into Calum as he yelled back "We are now deal with it bitch, You're just jealous because you've been replaced." He throws back, laughing. "Oh my god, calum" I punch him "Don't be mean to him, he's just a Scared Kitty thinking Hes Punk Rock, He has feelings too." "I am Punk Rock." he pouted "Yeah sure" Luke joined in, dragging the E out. "Shut up Luke no one likes you." Michael Said to Luke. Martha Sat next to Luke a eyebrow raised at our behavior until she burst out laughing, "All of you shut the hell up before I get out of this car." She giggled, covering her mouth. We all shut up and Ashton Drove into the Driveway for our abandoned House. "Luke can you show Martha to her room?" I winked to Calum, him getting the idea. "Uh um o- okay" He stuttered, clearly confused. He grabbed her bags but she stopped him "You don't have to do that" "But I want too." Luke answered to her "Well okay then" She blushed, her cheeks tinting a light pink as she walked behind Luke into the House. "Come down to the kitchen after okay?" "OKAY" Luke yelled from behind his back. "Use a condom we don't want young ones running around our house" Michael Yelled also. "MICHAEL STOP EW" Luke screamed back at him as he finally got into the house, blushing a deep red. "Michael" I tsked. "What I just gave him a warning." He shrugged before stomping off into the house, everyone Following.

----------------
Hope you enjoy this chapter, We got Martha and a new Love is forming so yeah. don't worry Michael and Ashton will get loves too lol

-Isabel Out :)