We Are Just Suicide Lovers Telling Each Other Suicide Isnt The Answer.

-Recap-
Tears running down his cheeks also, Luke finally whispered 7 words that got me running up the stairs dropping everything I had and into Calums room.

"Before you got here, he had depression"

-End O' Recap-
I pushed the door open to see Calum crying his eyes out in the bed a bloody spot in the sheet beside him. My heart broke at the scene. "I'm so sorry" I whispered/ half choked back a sob forming at the back of my throat. His head snapped towards me. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry." I repeated, "this is my fault, I shouldn't have tried to leave I'm such a bad human being." I cried. "I did all of this" I got on my knees, trembling badly. Soon enough Calum was In front of me, cradling me in his lap while I cried my eyes out, fresh tears staining his T-Shirt. He Pulled me Away from his lap, I directed my head to a different part if the room, not having the courage to look in his Brown orbs. His Soft palm lead to my chin where he pushed his my face to his as if a was so fragile I could break easily. Calums Lips were placed on mine and all I felt was passion, sparks of electricity coursing through my veins when we kissed, I tried to put as much passion as he was into the kiss but I couldn't do much because of how worn out I was from crying so long. Calum softly pulled away and did a small smile at me and whispered, "even though you've been crying so much, you still look as beautiful as before" I gasped, while blushing and putting my face in my knees trying to not let him see my rosy red cheeks burn. I heard him lightly chuckle and say quietly, "we are just suicide lovers telling each other suicide isn't the answer."

-----------------
Ayeeeeee 5 more days till Christmas and that shizzzz Buat murry crustmus to everyone and he is next chapter to the calum hood story fanfic crap.

-Isabel Outtt :)