Dates, Dates and Dates

After cleaning Calum up with his wrists I kissed his scars lightly and he told me to get ready because we are going on another date. (yay 😂) I put on a black, skull sweater with black shorts and black high socks and red combat boots, with to top it off a black beanie. I skipped down the stairs and saw calum in his regular attire. Black Skinny jeans and a band tee, his tattoos showing. "I wonder what his tattoos mean?" I thought as he lead me to the car. "Sooooo where are we going" I asked. "That's a secret" He Laughed, knowing how I hated Surprises. "Goddammit Calum, sometimes you can be a ass" I punched him lightly, when he started the car. 15 minutes into the ride, Calums hand that he wasn't driving with was connected with mine, holding it. I lightly smiled staring at it, feeling as happy as no one has ever done before and Calum saw because he asked "Why are you smiling so big" he Said before smiling also. "I'm just really happy" I replied. "well good because your smile feels like it can light up an entire room." "Stop being so cheesy calum!" I giggled while putting my head on the window. "Nahhhhh it's fun to act cheesy around you because I'm one of the only ones that can see your real smile and laugh" Calum glanced at you a tear slipping at of your eye. "Calummmm" you teared up, he looked at you until freaking out saying things like "shit why are you crying, in so sorry for whatever I did please don't leav-" "Calum shut the fuck up" you said laughing. "these are happy tears" you looked at him like you were giving a lesson on what happy years were and sad tears were. His mouth formed into a O' shape and you laughed so hard your stomach started to hurt, he joined in and soon enough you were at your destination. "Ohhhh" your mouth gaped open. It was a pretty restaurant called 'Durensas Diner' you Looked at him practically bouncing in your seat excitedly. "woah calm down gurl" he said in a sassy tone. You looked at him like he was high and got out of the car. He pouted "I was supposed to open the car door for you" "Dude I ain't no sappy chick I don't fall for that." I walked in with Cal, it was pretty deserted.

2 HOURS LATER
It's been already two hours and we are still In the diner, talking about the most dumbest things and laughing so hard until tears started to come out of our eyes. "Sorry guys your gonna have to go we close in 5 minutes" A old lady said. She came up to us and whispered in Calums ear "she's a keeper, don't let her go no matter what, through thick and thin you are bound for each other." I giggles covering my mouth with my hand as Calum whispered in the old lady's ear I couldn't understand. He lightly blushes and stood up and grabbed my hand "lets go M' lady" "your such a idiot" I push him lightly. He smiled brightly "well then I'm Your Idiot." He cheekily replies. I Laugh loudly and can see the old lady looking at us, "You remind me of when I was with my husband." She says. "we were inseparable, We both started off badly and I didn't trust him much but I got to know him and fell in love with every part of him. He's gone know but will never be gone in my heart." The old lady Smiles remembering the old memories. I said to her "Well than, I hope I get to stay with this dude here too." I motion to Calum who is by the door. She whispered to me "There might be bumps through your relationship, don't blame him for what he did if it was stupid, don't let your mind to the talking let your Heart speak for itself." with that I waved to the lady, taking in her advice walking with Calum to door. Having the best night if my life with him.

---------------
Aye Old lady got some advice, but holy crap like after I post chapters it gets like 20 reads and it's been a few days since I had 404 now I'm at like 480 or something like that thanks and here is dis chapter hope yah enjoy. :)

-Isabel Out.