Finally.

-Martha's because I think all of you have been wanting to know what happened between Luke and her and what she felt 😏😏😏😂-

-----------------------
We all at together and I sat Next to Luke. Michael got up and walked to the door, "I'm gonna go to my room." He speaks. "Yeah so you can probably go text your crush you fancy." Ashton rolls his eyes. "Ashton you next to find your love, okay?" Harley giggles. "What about Luke." I question. "Oh he already found a crush." "Oh really." I frown, looking at my hands. "Uh I need to take a shower, I feel really grimy." I rush, Plastering a fake smile on my lips before going inside and running to my room. I sit on the bed tears streaming down my face. I really like Luke and I can't have him because his heart was focused on someone else, which probably not me. Hearing Footsteps pounding up the steps I wiped my eyes and tried to Look normal, but I probably didn't look normal or fine I looked like a train wreck. My eyes bloodshot I hoped whoever it was they didn't come into my room. I sniffled softly and before I knew it my door was opened and Luke was making his way towards me. The bed dipped down as he sat down and took me in his arms, "Why were you crying." He whispered. "I don't actually know, actually I do because someone I have a crush on has their mind on someone and that someone isn't me." I chuckle sadly, shaking my head. I look up and Luke's blue orbs are gazing in mine and a second later his lips are Glued to mine. I stiffen up but relax and close my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. Pulling him closer for a deeper kiss because the kiss was to soft for my liking. He pulls away, "The crush was you, I like you Martha. Ever since the start I laid eyes on you at the airport." He whispers again Leaning his forehead against mine. "I feel like a complete idiot now." I giggle. I kiss his lips again and pull him to the start of the bed where all the pillows are and we cuddle. My head resting in his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I guess I was oblivious to the fact I like you too, When you said about the crush thing I felt a pang of sadness in my heart and I knew right there I liked you." I looked up at Luke to see him already looking down at me, A wide smile covering his face. "I'm so happy now, I'm glad to have that off my chest." He laughs, pulling me on top of him, kissing me again. "Are we gonna keep kissing because I like it a lot." I kiss him longer again, pull away then peck him on the cheek. "We should go back down there." He tries to get up. "Nooooo I don't wanna go down there I wanna stay here and cuddle with you." I pout. "Fine." He rolls me over so now he was over me. "I wanna never ever stop kissing you because when I kiss you I can never have enough. You are like a drug."

________
Heyyyyyy frandssss

They both kissed ayeeeeee

Wat

Ashton and Michael both new to find their girls and kiss them now even tho Michael found his girl he just needs to kiss her now heh

Sorry for such short chapter

Bye

-Isabel Out