Epilogue

Epilogue for Can I trust you? :)

-Harley's POV-

I sat in the small cubicle with Mads, Martha and Raven them all excitedly squealing because today was it, the day I would finally become Mrs Hood. "Thank you guys for everything you've done, I love you all." Tears started to come up but I was told from Martha "Don't you dare cry I spent A hour and a half and I can't make you as beautiful as you look right now." I giggled and hugged them all. Everyone had a happy ending. Mads and Michael finally kissed 2 months ago and had a rough relationship before becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, Martha and Luke had gotten engaged in the most romantic way possible, which was by Luke proposing in Paris on the top of the Eiffel tower. Ashton and Raven are a adorable couple, Ashton kissed Raven at a park when Raven was reading a book because of her love for them and are soon to get engaged I just know it. The boys are taking over the world and Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael went on a tour with One direction a few months ago. "Girl stop daydreaming you need to go like right now!" Martha and the girls pushed me out of the doors and I was faced with one more door that led to the church room.

I took a deep breath and they opened the doors, Music started to play as I walked down the isle with my flowers in hand. I glanced at Calum and sniffled a little because my crazy father wouldn't be here to walk me down the isle and my mother wouldn't be able to see me finally get married to the love of my life. Even though she's watching over me I still wish that she lived and escaped cancer and I could have still had a perfect family. I finally was in front of Calum and lightly smiled at him as he took in my appearance, Calum was in a black tux with his Black and blonde streaked hair in a quiff. "We are here today for these two lovebirds to finally get married after two years." "Shut up Michael." I giggle. Calum laughs with me as the real priest comes over and pushes Michael to the side and I see him pout. His blueberry hair standing out from his black tux.

-After most of what a wedding ceremony priest shit guy does whatever 😂-

"Do you Calum Thomas Hood take Harley Scarlett Comars as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest speaks. "I do." Calum lightly smirks and winks at me. The priest turns his attention towards me "And do you Harley Scarlett Comars take Calum Thomas Hood as your lawfully wedded husband?" I giggle and tilt my head at Calum as I whisper the words "I do." The priest smiles and shuts the book closed before finally saying 7 words to Calum that have me kissing his lips.

"You may now kiss the bride."

-4 Years Later.-

I glance at my ring Calum gave me and smile to myself before I feel warm, arms safely wrap around my Pregnant belly. "Hey there baby girl." I feel Calum whisper in my ear. "Mommy, mommy Dawson took my toy." I hear my 4 year old girl Zilya (Zi-Luh) stomp and talk about her Twin brother. "Dawson please be nice to your sister, that's not very nice." I sweetly talk to him. "Okay mommy." Dawson pouts, his chubby cheeks flaring out. (Face you pervs xD) "Everyone had such a great life, right Harls." Calum speaks, smiling slightly as we were in our teenager years. Calum was 25 while I was 24, Ashton was 26 while Raven was 25, Luke was 23 while Martha was also 23 like Luke and Michael was 25 while Mads was 24 almost 25. They all were families, Ashton and Raven were soon to have their first child while Luke and Martha already had their first child which was a girl, Michael and Mads are already at two which were twin boys. Me and Calum already have two going onto three. "I can't believe this whole roller coaster of a fairytale started with me escaping my house and you being at the bus stop at the right time." I chuckle. "Well I'm glad I was there at the right time because I would have never met this beautiful girl in front of me." Calum grabs my hand and kisses it. "I love you so dearly Mrs Hood." Calum cheekily smiles. "And I love you Mr Hood, with all my heart." I grin and kiss his lips. "Ewww" Dawson and Zilya say in sync. I laugh before ushering them to their bedroom, and tucking them in. "Goodnight Dawson and Zilya, sweet dreams." I kiss both of their heads and walk out of the now dimly lit room. Calum stands out of the room with his arms open wide, waiting for a hug. "Your still a dork as always." I giggle melting into his comforting touch. "Well I'm your dork." Calum uses his fingers to pull my chin up before softly kissing my lips. Both of us walk to our room and lay in bed me cuddling his side. "Why does your heart beat so fast." I chuckle. "I can't help it when I'm with you Harls, Every time im with you it's like the first time I saw you and I can't get enough." "Awh Calum." I grin again and kiss his lips once more. "You know when You proposed to me and I was so lost in thought and you asked what I was thinking about." He smiles "Yeah I do." "Well if you still wanna know I was thinking about how amazing my life became when you came into my life and when I came into yours, I was also thinking about how this relationship came with only four words. "I think I know what four words you're talking about." Calum looks at me with a adoration in his eyes. I get closer to his face where we both say at the same time four words that got us feeling the same thing we first had when we kissed on that hill.

"Can I trust you?"

________________

Ayyyeee it's finally fucking finished *slips on floor* BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND ALL TAT CRAP I FINALLY CAN WORK MORE ON MY OTHER STORIES TOO WOOOO *fist bumps in air* BUT ILY ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :))))

-Isabel Out!!!!